Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

My Kurt Kinetic Experience
Quote | Reply
I just wanted to share my Kurt Kinetic Road Machine experience...It has put me on my bike more than ever. The ride is very much like the road and the machine is not totally quiet but not loud (it is not going to keep anyone up at night and you can watch a tv with only a small increase in volume). I am an average triathlete--finishing in the middle of my age group without biking except the week before (being from AZ, the hills in Ralph's HIM were especially difficult on minimal bike prep for the race!). The KKRM is stable for sprinting, takes only about 30s to fit your bike in and has a good feel similar to the road.

Right now they will give you a free computer that shows wattage and distance...it works pretty well and for the average joe triathlete can give you numbers to compare your workouts. What I do not like about the computer is the cheapness of the components and that you cannot easily take the computer and wires off the bike. But for free, there really is no complaints.

Overall, very satisfied with the trainer and could not recommend it more. I am really looking forward to my next race!
Quote Reply