Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Reg for IMLP 2006
Quote | Reply
Does anyone know if you can sign up yourself and a friend at this year's on-site registration at Placid?
Or is it easier to just go through Active for both sign-ups?
Quote Reply
Re: Reg for IMLP 2006 [cmsc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes. I have a friend signing me up on-site since I won't be able to be there physically. They will also have the online option... but make sure to sign right when it opens... last year it was full in a few hrs...

----------

“You can't coach desire.” --Dathan Ritzenhein
http://xtreme4.com/ -- an extreme ride for extreme change: go green
Quote Reply
Re: Reg for IMLP 2006 [audentia] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
<< They will also have the online option... but make sure to sign right when it opens... last year it was full in a few hrs... >>

Since this sucker sells out really fast, EXACTLY at what time and what day does online registration open?? And, is it better to register on the Ironman site, or thru Active.com (if that is even an option? I'm sure it costs a few more $ for the latter method)

I'll stay up until 12:01 if that's what it will take to ensure I get in for '06, since my whole season next year will be based around doing so.

Thx! -M

float , hammer , and jog

Quote Reply
Re: Reg for IMLP 2006 [Murphy'sLaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think... it's 9 or 10AM on Monday after the race... you can always sent them an email to confirm... just in case.

----------

“You can't coach desire.” --Dathan Ritzenhein
http://xtreme4.com/ -- an extreme ride for extreme change: go green
Quote Reply
Re: Reg for IMLP 2006 [Murphy'sLaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
From what I understand is that the following happens:
Lake Placid in person registration begins at 9am.
Active.com opens at 10am
IronmanUSA site can open anywhere from 10am to 2pm.

They will close down internet registrations at a time they feel the number remaining at the Lake Placid site.
ie: 700 people registered in first hour and and estimated 800 remaining then they will only allow 500 internet slots.

I could be wrong though....
Quote Reply