Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Position Help please? ...can I get a witness? [triathlete37] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice troll.......and btw the answers are no, no and no....but then again it isn't because of the bike....it's because I swim like shit.

Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Nice troll.......and btw the answers are no, no and no....
Actually, I think that guys remarks were aimed at me since I was recommending the LG Rocket as a replacement for the Prologue you are wearing in one of the images!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Quote Reply
Re: Position Help please? ...can I get a witness? [Dr. Doom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dooooooom! How have you been, buddy? Looks like all that time in the deep south ER has paid off. Sweet new bike. Guess you finally got rid of the lightspeed? Position looks good to me.

- Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.
P. J. O'Rourke
Quote Reply
Re: Position Help please? ...can I get a witness? [ms6073] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ah, must have misinterpreted it. I still swim like Frigidaire with arms nonetheless.

Quote | Reply
Thanks Chris. Yeah, I actually traded the Litespeed Saber frame/fork for a Tuscany frame and put the parts on the titanflex and built the tuscany up from parts found in the garage (and ebay)

Prev Next