Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Soloist Carbon $200 More than P3C Frame set
Quote | Reply
As much as I love the Soloist Carbon the only chance I'll ever have in owning one is by winning the giveaway in September. $3200 for frame and fork is a bit more than I expected. They are beautiful, how come Basso doesn’t ride one in the Tour?

Dave in VA
Quote Reply
Re: Soloist Carbon $200 More than P3C Frame set [DC Pattie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow, the soloist carbon looks amazing... but I fear that my only shot at owning one is to win the give-away too. So please, no one else enter the contest so that DC Pattie and I have a 50/50 shot at winning <GRIN>
Quote Reply
Re: Soloist Carbon $200 More than P3C Frame set [carchaser] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Too late...there's at least 3 of us in the contest!

TheBikeRacer.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A bit more than ANYONE expected really...for that you can get into a Calfee and many others....

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you see the bit about how the sloping top tube is aerodynamically optimized? It's that kind of thing that earns Cervelo its cult following, imo.

Now you'll please excuse me while I sign up my neighbor's dog for the raffle.

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Re: Soloist Carbon $200 More than P3C Frame set [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You are not going to enter "Coby" the black lab are you? I already entered him...

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
LOL! Thanks, best laugh of the day!

Dave in VA
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
[reply]Did you see the bit about how the sloping top tube is aerodynamically optimized? It's that kind of thing that earns Cervelo its cult following, imo.

Now you'll please excuse me while I sign up my neighbor's dog for the raffle.[/reply]

yes, I did. when the Litespeed Blade had an aero top tube, I remarked that (the Blade having a non-sloping TT) that the only time this would make any difference was with the bike falling off a cliff.
$3200 for a Soloist carbon? nuts!! the only good thing is that presumably the price of the regular Soloist will come down.
Quote Reply