Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

buying a bike
Quote | Reply
I live in San Diego, Ca. and am an aspiring triathlete. I'm looking for a triathlon bike in the range of $1000.00. Can anyone tell me where I should look for a used bike?
Quote Reply
Re: buying a bike [llliillliilll] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was in trek in kearney mesa today they had some bikes with no sales tax you may wanna check out. i didn't look at prices but they maybe some 04 equinox 7's there you can get for a deal.

ishi no ue ni san nen | Perseverance will win in the end. | Blog | @nebmot | Strava | Instagram |
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/gforum.cgi?post=422228;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

And there are others in the ST classifieds.

eBay is a good place IF you buy from someone with LOTS of very good feedback. ABG (who makes Litespeed, QR, Merlin) sells some of the bikes they get on trade-in through eBay. If you find a bike you like on eBay, you can often post the link to it here to get feedback on what people think about the price, components, etc.

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Supergo up in Oceanside has a ton of bikes. They carry the entire line of Felt, which includes a tri bike around $1000

-bcreager
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
also a couple weeks ago i was in bicycle warehouse the one you can see off the 5, they had a felt for like 750 or something like that, not sure your size but they had a few.

ishi no ue ni san nen | Perseverance will win in the end. | Blog | @nebmot | Strava | Instagram |
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
nytro.compackage deals

http://nytro.com/...athlon_Packages.html

Quote | Reply
Read Dan's column about buying Tri Bikes.

Take everything I say with a grain of salt. I know nothing.
Quote Reply