Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

bp stealth - comments anyone?
Quote | Reply
Does anyone have any feedback on the BP Stealth BP-2? The one that looks like the old Cannondale Slice show bike, that they never produced. The geometry seems to be OK for me, and the price ain't too bad neither. Heavy, but an extra pound on the bike doesn't matter to me (180lbs). Plus, most importantly, it looks cool.

Just wondering if anyone has any firsthand knowledge re: stiffness, handling characteristics, and whether the cable routing causes any shifting problems.

Thanks in advance.

J.

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Re: bp stealth - comments anyone? [jasonk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:

Just wondering if anyone has any firsthand knowledge

J,

It looked pretty good when Garrett Macfadyen went flying past me at IMC. Of course he has a pretty good motor too.

David
* Ironman for Life! (Blog) * IM Everyday Hero Video * Daggett Shuler Law *
Disclaimer: I have personal and professional relationships with many athletes, vendors, and organizations in the triathlon world.
Quote Reply
Re: bp stealth - comments anyone? [jasonk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just got one for Christmas. I saw on line and feel in love with the look, and I knew it was the bike for me. I do triathlons for fun, i'm not trying to set any records, but I am trying to look cool. The bike does it. You don't see many, and it will set you apart from the pack. I can't rate a bike on stiffness or ride quallity, so I can't help you much there. I have ridden many good bikes in the past, and it feels just as good. Good Luck!
Quote Reply