Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anybody seen a Cervelo Soloist ?
Quote | Reply
Have Cervelo delivered other Soloist Team bikes than the CSC team bikes (and Tom Demerly's) ?

Cervelo have been informing of batches of delivery the last weeks - is it true ? - or just a way to keep us buyers waiting.....
Quote Reply
Re: Anybody seen a Cervelo Soloist ? [ajo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, I have seen one with my own eyes! Cronometro in Madison, WI had two delivered a week or two ago, one of which I will be purchasing today.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have one! It rules. It is a very interesting bike and I really like it. Very nicely made with an interesting, complex design.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
both of the cervelo dealers in seattle have multiple. I also saw some in portland, or. they do exist. I have seen wolf forks on all of them.

now, about that carbon seatpost, that I'm not sure actually exists.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Saw one last week and am trying to convince my wife that I "NEED" one. Not much luck yet but she's slowly coming around. :)

Mike
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There is one on the floor for sale at Toga Bikes in NYC. Nice looking.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There's one in Cyclepath in Kingston, Ontario. Since it's a CDN company maybe it's easier for the CDN shops to get them? Not sure, but it sounds like a reasonable possibility.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
richardson bike mart in the dallas area has one. i like to touch it in it's naughty places.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I saw the CSC Soloist team bikes with when they were here for the Tour of Rhodes in February. I also saw truck loads of Colnago C40s, Willier Trestinas, Pinarellos, Forts, Carreras, Bianchis. . . . . . . . and immediately went out and bought a lottery ticket.

Put the bunny back in the box.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Soloist Team is available and well worth the wait. Beautifully designed and simply an incredible ride in every way, the Wolf Fork is quite something as well. I've happily put about 1200 miles on mine during the last few weeks and continue to be excited about getting on the bike and riding!

Berti

"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars, the rest I just squandered" -George Best
Quote Reply