Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Group Buy: Full Carbon, Full Suspension MTB Frames! [IKnowEverything] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Shock is not included; yes they do make a track and a cx frame, if you're interested in that, contact me.

It seems like the best route is determine they shock specs used by Scott for the Spark and duplicate their choice for rear suspension?
Quote Reply
Re: Group Buy: Full Carbon, Full Suspension MTB Frames! [justfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I guess that would be the easiest route... I mean really, you can tune the bike by getting whatever suspension works best for your riding... most rear suspensions fit just about any bike these days, you just need to get the proper bushings (and that you can easily duplicate from Scott)

I'm planning on getting a DT Swiss carbon rear, to get the bike as light as possible with minimum travel as the tradeoff, for example.

Re: Group Buy: Full Carbon, Full Suspension MTB Frames! [IKnowEverything] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have used suspensions different from manufacture's specs with bad results... size, travel, angle can all affect the way the entire bike handles.

I'm sure you will do your homework. I'm a little lazy, so the only homework I'm looking to do is determine the shock used by Scott.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd be interested in the FS. I'll pm
Quote Reply
Re: Group Buy: Full Carbon, Full Suspension MTB Frames! [portere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Im interested in the FS frame as well, PM sent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you end up ordering CX frames let me know as well.
Of course, I would like geometry and details.

Thanks for doing this.

Rob
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hopefully I'll be getting the list finalized by the end of the week. But there's still time! PM me if you're still interested.

Quote | Reply
Final bump!

Orders are due to me by the end of this weekend; CX, track, and MTB frames are available, PM me for any info!

Prev Next