Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Trainer Music: Mama Mia [sto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sto, the worst part is that at the point I broke my ankle I was barely moving...to make a long story short, I caught an edge on some even grooming, gained my balance back during a curve in the trail and ended up in knee deep powder, but standing up....but since the powder was soft and not firm I started tipping to the left, but my right ski was trapped under my left ski so when I fell left, the right boot had nowhere to go....broken fibula...first broken bone in 20 years on skis and that included 70+ kph descents on skinny skis on blue ice.

....back to the 80's time warp, how the hell did Boy George appear on my roller ride this morning. I was feeling all studly doing my final interval at 300W (all of one minute just to say my ankle is better than it really is.....actually does not hurt while riding) and this atrocity from the 80's comes blaring off an 80's British Gold CD at which point I almost fell off my rollers...at which point I am hoping that Edge appears out of the 80's with a kick ass guitar solo ....go to 27 second into this link from U2 at Slane Castle:

http://www.youtube.com/...&feature=related

OK back to the main forum where I can discuss whether my non aero flapping race belt will take 10 min off my IM split and put me out of contention for a Kona slot given that I am not using dimpled tubulars....
Quote Reply
Re: Trainer Music: Mama Mia [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
OK back to the main forum where I can discuss whether my non aero flapping race belt will take 10 min off my IM split and put me out of contention for a Kona slot given that I am not using dimpled tubulars....
Huh?
;)

Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Today it was the Sisters of Mercy and The The.
Andrew Eldritch's voice brings me to my knees it's so beautiful

Come crawling faster
Quote Reply

Prev Next