Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Best bike fit in Atlanta [Chris G] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So, someone finds an old thread, replies to it, and it looks recent if you don't look at the dates.

Just was a cool reminder.

took a second to remember Chris G, the pop tart race fuelin', beer stein collectin', good all around peeps A$$ Kicker!

"Outwork your talent." Kevin McHale
Quote Reply
Re: Best bike fit in Atlanta [bwain] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Had a fit done by Cole once. He said after the fit he needed to put shims on one my shoes because of a leg length difference, so I would need to come back to pick them up. When I came back to get them he said he bought longer screws at Home Depot because of the shims.He was with another client so when I got home and tried the shoes on they had been tightened all the way through the carbon fiber and were about a quarter inch into the shoe! The screws were the wrong size so the shoes were ruined. His response was "I guess I might have gotten too long of screws." I have had four other fits since and not one fitter has said I have a leg length discrepancy.
Quote Reply
Re: Best bike fit in Atlanta [m4mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do a little research on what type of fit system you want to use. Gary Lucero at All3Sports uses Retul, Eddie at 55Nine uses Wobble Naught (which I think is really interesting, plus he throws in some very good pedal stroke instruction), and Matt Russ at The Sport Factory trained at Serotta. I've had full scale fits by the Gary and Eddie and tweaks by Matt and I think they're all extremely knowledgeable. Good luck!
Quote Reply
Re: Best bike fit in Atlanta [jw76] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lucero got axed at All3Sports. Not sure where he landed
Quote Reply
Re: Best bike fit in Atlanta [iurnman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Axed? Wow. Do you know who's doing the fits down there now?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
m4mike wrote:
I have the same question and since this is 5 years old I thought I would ask if it is still good info. Live in North atlanta

Thanks

Look into Curtis Henry at Cannon Cyclery in Roswell. He trained under John Cobb, is as nice a guy as you will meet, and won't allow you to settle for anything less than complete satisfaction.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks everyone and thanks iurnman for addition info
Quote Reply
Re: Best bike fit in Atlanta [jw76] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ryan Wolfe who was just trained by Slowman!
Quote Reply
Re: Best bike fit in Atlanta [yoondaddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Another vote for All3Sports
Quote Reply
Re: Best bike fit in Atlanta [bwain] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bwain wrote:
Matt Cole at Podium Multisport. Best by far.
And has just achieved viral notoriety by gratuitously helping/mansplaining Daniela Ryf with her bike fit: "Raise your saddle height".
https://www.instagram.com/p/C0OnMFmMxuU/
Ryf:
@mattcole5000 the saddle height worked just fine for the world record [Roth], so i might leave it. I hope you are ok with it?😉
Last edited by: Ajax Bay: Dec 6, 23 2:10
Quote Reply
Re: Best bike fit in Atlanta [Ajax Bay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ajax Bay wrote:
bwain wrote:
Matt Cole at Podium Multisport. Best by far.
And has just achieved viral notoriety by gratuitously helping/mansplaining Daniela Ryf with her bike fit: "Raise your saddle height".
https://www.instagram.com/p/C0OnMFmMxuU/
Ryf:
@mattcole5000 the saddle height worked just fine for the world record [Roth], so i might leave it. I hope you are ok with it?😉

Sounds like Matt.
Quote Reply

Prev Next