Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

HED 3s for a non-tribike?
Quote | Reply
I am considering using a pair of HED3s on my everyday road bike. I would like to use them as all around wheels, both training and racing. Any comments or issues?
Quote Reply
Re: HED 3s for a non-tribike? [jTenniswood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JTenniswood,

The only problem that I see is that showing up on training rides with those things will scare the crap out of other riders who are merely riding on their training wheels. They will cower, afraid that you will totally whoop de' azz' with them fancy azz' wheels, either that or everyone will turn each ride into a race!!

Jeff how's it going...Jason, here...you busy tonight, tomorrow night...need to get my shuz' for Saturday Poto off-road riding...my speedplays and road shoes ain't quite gettin' it. By the way, how goes the training.

JJ

"Get Busy Living or Get Busy Dying"
Quote Reply
Re: HED 3s for a non-tribike? [jTenniswood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jeff, you have to have about a half dozen sets of wheels. Why would you use your HED3s all the time? ;-)

Are you riding or running on Saturday? I am either going to run and ride at the Tree Farm, or do a road ride with Doug.

Eric
Quote Reply
Re: HED 3s for a non-tribike? [jjtriathlete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a set of Hed 3's that I train and raced on for the past 2 years . No problem from a mechanical side. As the previous poster mentioned probably pretty good entertainment factor from the roadies.

fal7
Quote Reply