Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

where to buy Ergomo?
Quote | Reply
Where would be the least expensive place to purchase an Ergomo?
Quote Reply
Re: where to buy Ergomo? [GO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't have one... but Rich Strauss sells them and I've heard good things.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I bought mine from Rich Strauss at www.cruciblefitness.com

Although pricing is key, support and access to solid power training knowledge are equally important considerations. I'm sure you'll be happy if you go through Rich.

**All of these words finding themselves together were greatly astonished and delighted for assuredly, they had never met before**
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Buy from a shop that will install the unit for you and get it running. You can find a lesser price online but you are going to suffer in the installation of the product.

This particular product needs to be tested and often custom calibrated/tweaked for each install. Good mechanics who do this regularly may spend an hour or so 'configuring' the unit. People who have not installed the unit, in my experience, have rarely been able to get it work on their own. Those that do suffer.

Next you're going to be asking about how to get the software working, importing your data and clearing the old data. All of these questions are best solved by someone locally.

Find a local shop that you can visit who sells them. If not PM and I will put you in contact with a retailer who can help you at a distance.

I work here...
http://www.WeKeepYouCycling.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I agree with the others. While Rich is unlikely to give you the absolute lowest price ever, the installation and technical support that he provides with the purchase ought to be worth far more than the difference in price you might be able to scrounge up elsewhere. He throws a coaching plan in there too, which is pretty cool if you don't have a coach/plan.

http://cruciblefitness.com/power/buy.htm

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Re: where to buy Ergomo? [Keep Cycling] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanx...i agree with ur comments!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
GO,

I just had my Ergomo fitted last week at the Bike Boutique. Ridden with it a couple of times, it's an education. Let me know if you want a coting so that you can compare it with the US. If it is cheaper, you could get it fitted when next back in Singapore. Speaking of which, when is that?

IrnBru

Made in Scotland frae Girders
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi,

Nope, I won't give you the lowest price out there. But you'll be hard pressed to find the same level of support and experience with the unit from an online retailer or LBS. Their cube farmer or one-unit-sold to my dozens. Any powermeter is a system: hardware + software + you. LBS "might" understand the hardware but are largely not very helpful once it leaves the shop. I help my customers with the complete system through the ongoing support I provide.

--------------

Rich Strauss
Endurance Nation Ironman 2013 and 2014 World Champion TriClub, Div I
Create a FREE 7-day trial membership
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Forget least expensive, The size of the investment doesn't warrant saving a $50 spot or two.

Buy from Rich Strauss at Crucible fitness, no-one knows more or serve better.

Then yank your cranks off or bring the whole bike to a TOP OF THE LINE LBS - have them face and chase - ask if you can watch (tell them you are really that kinky ;-), then install the thing yourself.

You will **want** the support that Rich and the forums there give.
Quote Reply