Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

austria iron distance event
Quote | Reply
Hi Guys,

Anybody got info on the Austrian Iron distance event taking place in August 25th or 26th 2007.

Anyone done this before? What is bike course like? Is it easy to get to? etc. etc.

Thanks,
Quote Reply
Re: austria iron distance event [irish lad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's great.
Blue lake so clean that fish swim with you, the last part of the swim is up a canal. Fast bike course and flat run. Really well supported. I flew to slovinia and got a taxi across the border. transport links are good and there are some great hotels.
Recommended.
Quote Reply
Re: austria iron distance event [Gary] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Err that is Austria in general, as for the event I have no info.
Quote Reply
Re: austria iron distance event [irish lad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
it kicks ass. how's that for a recommendation? i did the old bike course of 3 loops. it's now 2. the lake is clean enough to drink, and the swim finish in the canal can't be beat. If you're in the US, call premium plus sports to put your package together. they are great, but busy, so sometimes slow to get back to you. but Deepak there WILL get it done. "Jon" from this forum can also chime in as he did it before me. If you search older posts, a few of us have given info on the race in the past
Quote Reply
Re: austria iron distance event [Lamar Latrell] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Guys,

I don't mean ironman austria but the international austrian triathlon event on the last weekend of august. It is iron distance.

Sorry for confusion.

Just wondering if anyone has done this as looking for info on the race.

rgds
Quote Reply