Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Pools in Atlanta (Emory, Buckhead, North Druid Hills)
Quote | Reply
I'll be interning in Atlanta (Emory, N. Druid Hills, Executive Park Areas) this summer and I need to find a "cheap" pool that has good hours. Can anybody help me with this one?

I have checked a health club, Athletic Health Club NE, but it costs too much. $200 start up plus $84/month after that.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Pools in Atlanta (Emory, Buckhead, North Druid Hills) [fritzkrieg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't know if this will help you, but I always check www.swimmersguide.com whenever I'm traveling. It usually gives a lot of good information on pools no matter where you are.

Bri Gaal
One Step Beyond
http://www.osbmultisport.com
Last edited by: BriBri: Mar 30, 07 7:37
Quote Reply
Re: Pools in Atlanta (Emory, Buckhead, North Druid Hills) [fritzkrieg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dynamo (also has a masters team).
Emory has a pool - not sure if "outsiders" are allowed. They also have a masters team - swim in a great 50 meter outdoor pool.
The LA Fitness on North Druid Hills has a pool.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
by pool do you mean gay bar?
Quote Reply
Re: Pools in Atlanta (Emory, Buckhead, North Druid Hills) [sleepy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, as a matter of fact, I did mean gay bar. Boy am I mixed up. Sorry for the confusion.
In Reply To:
by pool do you mean gay bar?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you're interested in something organize then try the Emory Masters - $50/month or $8/workout. The coach's email is jgottsc@emory.edu

Mon-Fri 5:45-7AM
Tues/Wed/Thurs 5:30-7PM
Sunday 8-10AM

Starting April 1 practice will be in the outdoor pool at the Clairmont Campus near the VA Hospital.
Quote Reply