Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

New Cervelo Seatpost
Quote | Reply
I purchase a Cervelo P2C last year and it came with the regular seatpost, but the new seatpost looks like it comes with two holes and it position the saddle forward. Do you know if is any other improvements since I’m thinking to get one.

Quote Reply
Re: New Cervelo Seatpost [SuperCervelo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Correct, the forward position is a little more forward, and the two small holes in the back is an open standard for behind the seat attachment. HED and a few others are working on components to fit onto that seatpost.

Gerard Vroomen
3T.bike
OPEN cycle
Quote Reply
Re: New Cervelo Seatpost [gerard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Gerard:

Ah ha, very interesting that somethin can be attached back there, very. I wonder, though, can those small holes beatr the weight of, as I presume you are inferring, two watter bottles and accesories?

Bob
Quote Reply
Re: New Cervelo Seatpost [Bobcatbob] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes they can.

Gerard Vroomen
3T.bike
OPEN cycle
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Very interesting to hear and anticipate. Thanks for making great bikes and forcing people and the industry to push the envelope!

Bob
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the saddle clamp the same on both the new and older posts or would you need to buy another clamp with the updated post?

MB
Quote Reply
Re: New Cervelo Seatpost [MrB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
same clamp

Gerard Vroomen
3T.bike
OPEN cycle
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
And, let's not forget the Cervelo "mint box" you get to fill the hole you're not using when you register your bike online. Who's got a picture of that?

Steve

Steve

"If you ain't first, you're last." Reese Bobby Talladega Nights
Quote Reply
Re: New Cervelo Seatpost [The_Mickstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What is this now?

Bob
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've never seen one in person, but I've seen posts alluding to the fact that Cervelo sends you a "mint box" that fills the extra hole in the seatpost when you register your new bike's serial number on their website. I'd like to see a pic of it, if anyone actually has one.

Steve

EDIT: Here's the post... http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...20mint%20box;#859874

Steve

"If you ain't first, you're last." Reese Bobby Talladega Nights
Last edited by: The_Mickstar: Mar 30, 07 6:55
Quote Reply