Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Shoe question about Saucony Fastwitch 2 Endurance question
Quote | Reply
How much stability does the Saucony Fastwitch 2 Endurance have ? Would they be ok for a underpronator ? Normally stability shoes cause me major issues, but these seem to feel pretty good. I'I normally where Asics Speedstars, but they didn't have my size in so I thought I would try compariable shoes. They gave me some Fastwitch 2's, which fit great and seemed super comfy and responsive when I tried them on the treadmill. Not till i got home and did some research on them did I find out there are 2 versions of the shoe the Speed for neatual runners and then the Endurance which are the stability version. So i'm wondering if I'll be ok in the endurance version or should try to special order the Speed version ?
Quote Reply
Re: Shoe question about Saucony Fastwitch 2 Endurance question [yelana] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Go for the speed version. If you underpronate the endurance version will amplify that.

You might be fine, but why risk it?

--------------------------------------------------------------------
"Lemond is cycling's version of Rev Jessie Jackson." -johnnyperu 5/18/07
"Just because I suck doesn't mean my bike has to" -rickn 9/2/08
Quote Reply
Re: Shoe question about Saucony Fastwitch 2 Endurance question [yelana] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I nuked a pair of endurance in 40k. The sales person at the time said the support was slight and I opted to try it as they were for IM. Turns out they didn't even last through the break in and you can certainly feel the "small medial post". Wore right down to the hard plastic in the middle of the shoe. Go with the speed if you are neutral/underpronate, no problems yet and I am on my 3rd pair.
Quote Reply