Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anyone have info on Oomph?
Quote | Reply
They have been out of stock for a while now. I emailed them a while back and was told that stock is arriving shortly, still nothing. Is everything OK with this company? I love their stuff so I hopefully their just having some supply issues.
Any ST insiders care to comment?
Thanks, Ian.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone have info on Oomph? [itseazy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I checked the Oomph web site & they don't list any Candian dealers. I'll ask around & try to find who does Oomph in Canada.

Cheers,

Paul
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This seems to happen every spring with their clothes. They usually get stock late spring if I remember correctly. Not too worry, I bet they will be back. They have a very loyal following.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TriSports.com is now carrying Oomph! and looks to have a pretty good selection. Plus, with the 'SLOWTWITCH' coupon code you get 15% off.
http://www.trisports.com/oomph.html

Shawn
TORRE Consulting Services, LLC
http://www.TORREcs.com

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just got some shorts at SportsBasement over the weekend, you may want to check them out!
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone have info on Oomph? [ShawnF] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks all!
Ian
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They are literally a mom and pop operation, trying their best to keep up with demand. I would hope they have found a place to help make their stuf but perhaps not. It's a labor of love for them more than a mass production line thing. When my shorts came un-raveled last year I sent them back and got a message that the guys wife would be fixing them and sending them back the following week.

Dave Stark
dreamcatcher@astound.net
USAC & USAT level 2 certified coach
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone have info on Oomph? [karma] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep, I've got nothing but great things to say about their stuff...just anxious to get some new gear for this season as I use the Lava shorts to train and race in on my Tri-bike.
Glad to hear their so busy!
Cheers, Ian
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wanted to get a couple of shorts.......no dice ..out of stock.
I went with DeSoto.....glad I did.

I shall never misuse Rex Kwon Do
I shall be a champion of freedom and justice
Quote Reply