Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Aero Chainrings
Quote | Reply
Are there any aftermarket aero chanrings available for campy record. I saw the one on pinkboys bike but I want some that will last more than 2 months.

o
Quote Reply
Re: Aero Chainrings [owen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Only using an aero chainring for racing will make it last a lot longer. Change back to a standard ring for training. Simple.

pinkboy

In the power never given to me in the name of slowman, king high ruler and Grand Hunky Poo Ba of the blessed land of Slowtwitchia I dub thee "Sir pinkboy the Awsomator" This honor is given to thee for the reason of being not only freakin' awsome but totally sweet. By the use of the color Pink to fly your freak flag and bring smiles to frowny faces. *Mr. Tibbs*

Quote Reply
Re: Aero Chainrings [pinkboy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll ask the question again - are you really the legendary pink boy? Hope you'll repaint this steed pink.

If so - good on ya mate.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We will have a 54T AERO 135 BCD Campy time trial Q-Ring available this summer.

Quote Reply
Re: Aero Chainrings [pinkboy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That would start out a plan for me then midway I would get lazy and leave in on there. It is to nice of a bike part for someone like me to destroy.

o
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much time will you save by putting on an aero chainring??

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Re: Aero Chainrings [More is MORE] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm gonna go with nothing. zip.. no measurable difference

but they look cool

---- edit ----
but I'm sure some manuf. will trot out 2 watts or something like 4 seconds on a 40k

do you realize that if I bought into all that marketing hype my 40k would be approaching negative time?
Last edited by: acronym: Mar 23, 07 6:01
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
http://www.fibre-lyte.co.uk/...arbon_chainring.html

The totaly aero one is pretty pimped - I have seen one on a Clavical crank and it look sweet. I know a few riders who use them on the UK TT seen - waer rate is suppose to be good.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
FSA makes campy compatable aero chain rings.
Quote Reply
Re: Aero Chainrings [More is MORE] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
5 min in a 40k and looked good while at it. i have scientific evidence to back this up (at least the looking good part)
Quote Reply
Re: Aero Chainrings [Runless] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FSA - don't make them them in Campy format any more (at least the Alu aero rings) - I have emailed them as I was after a 54t one for my Ergomo Cranks but the only Campy ones I have found in the UK at a reasonable price have been 55+.
Quote Reply
Re: Aero Chainrings [boing] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I love my FSA lenticular 56t chainring, looks hella fast and that's half of the battle for tt'ing. I need a machine to inspire a big effort.
Quote Reply
Re: Aero Chainrings [boing] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I bought a pair of FSA aero chainrings for Campy just a month ago, special order though my local shop. A 56 and a 42.

The difference between a 54 and a 55 is not much..
Quote Reply