Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Killed my SwiMP3 player. Any ideas or suggestions?
Quote | Reply
I have had my Finis SwiMP3 player for about 15 months. I did not notice that a little water got into the area to which the computer plug is inserted. It corroded two of the metal prongs. When I went to plug it in on Sunday night, I snapped off two of the prongs.

Not sure if this is a warranty issue or whether it can be fixed. Tried locating the Finis website, but, cannot find it anywhere. It was a gift, so, not sure where it was purchased and my parents cannot remember.

I just want to ask Finis if anything can be done to fix it. Any ideas? Anyone still have the contact info for Finis?

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Killed my SwiMP3 player. Any ideas or suggestions? [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Killed my SwiMP3 player. Any ideas or suggestions? [chrisesposito] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you. I knew it was something like that, but, could not find it using google. Just sent them an e-mail to see whether it can be fixed. I suspect that it is not worth the cost and I will end up buying a new one, but, it is worth asking the question and see what they say.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Killed my SwiMP3 player. Any ideas or suggestions? [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wonder if anyone has tried this. http://www.swimman.com/main.html
Looks interesting but I wonder how well it works.
Quote Reply
Re: Killed my SwiMP3 player. Any ideas or suggestions? [Spider] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interesting. I wonder about sound quality and how well the headphones stay in your ears. I like wearing ear plugs to keep the water out, so, the SwiMP3 works very well. I wonder if the headphone keep water out. They look a lot like ear plugs.

Quote Reply