Quote Reply
Re: One handed wheely [Speedy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wonder how steep that hill is.

Your favorite mafia sucks.
Quote Reply
Re: One handed wheely [Speedy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I still remember watching Robbie M doing the wheely across the finish line after climbing Alpe D' Heuz and thinking that is not easy.

I think if I ever tried it I would end up with some road rash and/or something broken ;-)

Member of the Litespeed Factory Team
www.litespeed.com
Quote Reply
Re: One handed wheely [Orcaman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FWIW - The guy doing the wheely on a Blue RC7 is Luca Damiani & he just won his 1st event as a Pro this weekend.

Colavita/Sutter Home presented by Cooking Light’s neo-pro Luca Damiani powers away to his first win as a professional rider.
Stage three in the Vuelta Ciclista por un Chile Lider was a 156 kilometer road race from Valdivia to Pucon. Colavita/Sutter Home’s strong team of eight includes riders David McCann, Luca Damiani, Gustavo Artacho, Adam Bergman, Dan Vaillancourt and Andy Guptill.
Team Lider Presto took control of today’s event holding the top six places on the general classification. Several breaks formed over the climbs during today’s stage but it was Lider who held the responsibility to bring them all back before the end.

The field arrived together with ten kilometers to go but a flurry of attacks kept the race heated. Luca Damiani powered away from the peloton solo with one kilometer to go in a technical section nearing the sprint. Damiani is one of the world’s top bike handlers and used his technical skill cyclo-cross racing to aid in his attack.

As Damiani flew to the line the field was unable to catch him and he won his first race as a professional rider for Colavita/Sutter Home.
Damiani’s win placed him in the number one spot for the points classification in the stage and second overall, just four points from the lead. Adam Bergman held onto the third placed position in the mountains competition.

www.TeamColavita.com

Paul "Speedy" Gonsalves
http://www.rollingthundercanada.com
RollingThunderCanada

Canadian distributor for HED Cycling, Blue Competition, Akona Biospeed & Aerus Composites

Quote Reply