Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Washington DC STers Snow Report: How much in your neck?
Quote | Reply
DC Metro area STers, how much snow is on the ground in your neck of the woods? In Ashburn we got about 2 inches but the surface roads are a slushy mess with tons of dirt and salt. I need to get a brick workout in tomorrow and I’m hunting for an area with clean roads. Prince William folks, how is the PW state park? Southern MD? DC (Haines Point), how are the road conditions there? Thanks in advance!

Dave in VA
Quote Reply
Re: Washington DC STers Snow Report: How much in your neck? [DC Pattie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nothing here on Capitol Hill, so I'm assuming that Haines Point is just fine. C'mon up and ride...
Quote Reply
Re: Washington DC STers Snow Report: How much in your neck? [matty1281] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
When do folks usually ride at Hanies Point?

Dave in VA
Quote Reply
Re: Washington DC STers Snow Report: How much in your neck? [DC Pattie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DCTri is holding a club training duathlon tomorrow around 8:00 am. I believe it's only for club members but at least there will be some folk out there to keep you company.

I also ran at Hains Point this morning and roads were clear. We didn't get as much snow/ice as it sounds like you did.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm in Laurel (MD) and it's fine. Not much snow, just ice which didn't stay on the streets. So if you come around the Beltway you'll get in your workout.

Lauren

-------------------------

Lauren Muney
certified physical fitness trainer
certified health coach
wellcoach
http://www.physicalmind.com

There is no escape from your life... solve the problems and get on with it.

"Just tell her you love her and you think she kicks ass" ~AndrewinNH

"I'm moving [Lauren] to guru status" ~Last Tri in 83
Quote Reply