Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Oval Aerobar Arm Rests
Quote | Reply
Has anyone had issues with the Oval arm rests pads flying off when your bike is on top of your car? They seem like they're not secured at all. Are other arm rest/pads compatible with Oval so I could switch them out with a Vision or a Profile Design, etc.?

Thanks,

Matt
Quote Reply
Re: Oval Aerobar Arm Rests [mmarriot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They're pretty crap, the velcro is stronger than the glue. On the other hand, whatever the brand, you should remove them before putting your bike on a roof rack, I think it even says that in the Oval instructions, so that's your own fault.

I reglue them with contact cement when they start coming loose. I've also heard that you can use the Vision pads without any messing around but I'm not 100% sure on this and haven't tried it. You should be able to use almost any pads if you're willing to be a little creative.

I'm talking rectangular ones and I have an A700 btw.

Forget speedwork. Speedwork is the icing on the cake and you don't have a cake yet. - MattinSF

Basically they have 9 tenants, live life to the fullest, do not turn the cheak, and embrace the 7 deadly since. - TheForge (on satanists)
Quote Reply