Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: What's the best multi vitamin? [BottomFeeder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here's some data for you, my food pyramid consists of cake, diet coke and turkey sandwiches...that's balanced right?

Forget speedwork. Speedwork is the icing on the cake and you don't have a cake yet. - MattinSF

Basically they have 9 tenants, live life to the fullest, do not turn the cheak, and embrace the 7 deadly since. - TheForge (on satanists)
Quote Reply
Re: What's the best multi vitamin? [Lazy Ben] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You're an Englishman. They excised y'all's taste buds from birth, so I don't expect you to get the intricacies of food.

-----------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I'm glad you have cultivated such good relationships, and I am happy for you. But I doubt they are to blame for your less than stellar diet. Therefore, they should not suffer in your quest for a better diet.

You're eating sloppy because of something else we haven't talked about. I maintain that you don't have "eating right" on the top of your priority list, otherwise you would clean up your act pronto.

You should challenge yourself to clean up your diet within two months without sacrificing the really important things in your life: relationships, job, exercise, rest, etc. I bet you can do it.

What's the vitamin pill gonna do to you, huh? You think you can eat crap, pop a pill, and declare yourself good?!

As for 1% of the forum eating well, I doubt it. I'll bet the number is much higher... but of course it's hard to tell without decent data.

Wow, do you really think you know everything or are you taking the piss? Either way it's an absolute joke.

Proud Founder of the Jamis Mafia- Daring to be different.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No, I had them at birth...it was my mother's cooking wot did them in guvnor

Forget speedwork. Speedwork is the icing on the cake and you don't have a cake yet. - MattinSF

Basically they have 9 tenants, live life to the fullest, do not turn the cheak, and embrace the 7 deadly since. - TheForge (on satanists)
Quote Reply

Prev Next