Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bigzack in the windtunnel!!!!! new position....your feeback needed?!?!?
Quote | Reply
Bigzach just arrived in town in Las cruces and was really excited to try the new windtunnel that me and Paulo have build....

here s the new position,...feedback is welcome and needed

this is a big improvement from last year and as been able to ride like this for 4h30 today....

Jonathan Caron / Professional Coach / ironman champions / age group world champions
Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Quote Reply
Re: Bigzack in the windtunnel!!!!! new position....your feeback needed?!?!? [jonnyo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you know you're in a triathlete's home when you catch them snacking on clif bars :)
Quote Reply
Re: Bigzack in the windtunnel!!!!! new position....your feeback needed?!?!? [jonnyo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
His crank arms are too short. :o)

Dave

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply
Re: Bigzack in the windtunnel!!!!! new position....your feeback needed?!?!? [footwerx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
snacking, hell that is probably dinner
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
four and a half hours in his bare feet...

SHAKE and BAKE, baby!

"Good genes are not a requirement, just the obsession to beat ones brains out daily"...the Griz
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What's he praying for?

Forget speedwork. Speedwork is the icing on the cake and you don't have a cake yet. - MattinSF

Basically they have 9 tenants, live life to the fullest, do not turn the cheak, and embrace the 7 deadly since. - TheForge (on satanists)
Quote Reply
Re: Bigzack in the windtunnel!!!!! new position....your feeback needed?!?!? [Lazy Ben] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i will not reply to any of these comments.... they are a insult to my intelligence...... i m a men of science

Jonathan Caron / Professional Coach / ironman champions / age group world champions
Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Forget Big Zach. I can't believe Paulo has furniture! BTW, why the hell do you need a fireplace in Las Cruces...for the those chilly 60F nights ; )

Shawn
TORRE Consulting Services, LLC
http://www.TORREcs.com

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hush or I'll start taunting you with pictures of in n out burgers again...

Can we see the windtunnel please? Will you blow smoke on him or attach strings of cotton wool?

Forget speedwork. Speedwork is the icing on the cake and you don't have a cake yet. - MattinSF

Basically they have 9 tenants, live life to the fullest, do not turn the cheak, and embrace the 7 deadly since. - TheForge (on satanists)
Quote Reply
Re: Bigzack in the windtunnel!!!!! new position....your feeback needed?!?!? [ShawnF] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Forget Big Zach. I can't believe Paulo has furniture! BTW, why the hell do you need a fireplace in Las Cruces...for the those chilly 60F nights ; )
Hey! It aint the east, but in th winter it gets down into the single digits, occasionally and lows in the teens are common. It even snows once or twice a year.

Take everything I say with a grain of salt. I know nothing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Get those base bars out of the wind. They're standing up like.....like.....like....they're looking at the pic of Fernanda.

Quote Reply
Re: Bigzack in the windtunnel!!!!! new position....your feeback needed?!?!? [docfuel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My bars went up like that after I let my bike set out on deck at the pool during my swim today.

Las Cruces Pool RULES!!

Ruble Triathlon Coaching Average of 30 coached PR's per year
Florida Triathlon Camps Train in North Americas winter training destination
Ruble Racing Events Midwest Triathlon Racing
Ruble Timing Midwest Event Timing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
seriously, unless you are uci, there really is no reason (or testing to show) that up will be faster than long and low...

:O

nice "tunnel"

;)

g

greg
www.wattagetraining.com
Quote Reply
Re: Bigzack in the windtunnel!!!!! new position....your feeback needed?!?!? [BIGZACH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is it a clothing optional pool?

Quote Reply
Re: Bigzack in the windtunnel!!!!! new position....your feeback needed?!?!? [BIGZACH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Will you defend your FGE title with this position on Sunday mate?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hope you guys enjoy the weather here in las cruces, the wind isnt supposed to be too bad this week. good luck to you all and i hope the training is good(as im sure it will be). i was going to do the camp seeing as i live here but someone who i respect a lot told me to maybe stick to my routine for this year and try the camp if it happens, next year. either way im sure i will run into you guys at some point. train hard guys
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pictures is a little blurry..... is the Macca or Al-satan sitting in the background.....

Good luck with the big dogs W2 :-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
they are a insult to my intelligence...... i m a men of science
clearly :-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
how much time savings per 40K are you getting without the shoes?

peace

Team Aquaphor 06-08
Quote Reply