Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

My new Cervelo
Quote | Reply
After asking for advice on Philly area bike shops. I sprung for a P2C. Drove to friggin' Brooklyn to get it from R&A cycles (I'll post the "buy-report" in another thread, suffice to say for now it was epic)

It's a thing of beauty and splendor... Slapped my ergomo on it, a new set of carbon cranks. Very nice.

So my question is though for those who ride the newer Cervelo's with the aero seatpost:

? How do you carry your water - spares - tools etc... for you long rides ?

I usually use a between the bars bottle, and a small under the seat pack for the other stuff with a *gasp* bento box for eats. Looking this thing over though and I can't figure where to put the seat sack, or enough water.

thoughts? pics? ridicule?

e
Quote Reply
Re: My new Cervelo [edk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
e,

congrats on your new ride. I have my saddle mounted on the forward seat post position which allows me to mount a two bottle holder and a seat bag. search the forum as there are some pics floating around including some where the rear hole has been cut to allow easier mounting (I didn't have to cut mine).

good luck,

robert
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I also ride P2C aqnd have the seat mounted holder for two bottles, it attaches to the seat rails, still room of a little baggy. Don't use the rear mounted bottles for racing, just aero bottle and the main bottle holder on the frame. I do use a bento box for an extra spare, plus other junk...you will love the bike

----------------------------------------
I ride a Cervelo...get over it....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Congrats on the new ride! Where are the pictures???
Quote Reply
Re: My new Cervelo [Tri Slow Poke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There a comin'

First ride today, a brisk 40 miles in NJ. It is a quick bike.
Quote Reply