Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sunday and Monday Night Stay in San Francisco
Quote | Reply
My wife and I are planning on staying in San Francisco Sunday & Monday night, May 6 & 7 after Wildflower. We did this in 2005 and found a really good rate for a room at the Courtyard in the Fisherman's Warf. We would like to stay in the Fisherman's Warf area again but can not find any good rates for a 2 night stay in the Hotels in that area. Does anyone know of any special programs or rates for a nice Hotel in this area?
Quote Reply
Re: Sunday and Monday Night Stay in San Francisco [Reparto Corse] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The wharf area is really overpriced - find a room near them cable car route, then hop on and take a 10 minute very cool ride down to the wharf. I like staying around Union Square - good shopping, good restaurants, and some of the best competition in the city. The Hotel Nikko or the Parc 55 are both really nice, and you can get them for around $110 night (not Friday or Sat, but that shouldn't affect you).

You can run 1 mile down Market Street to the Embarcadero, then about 2 more to the Wharf for a nice 6 mile out and back in the morning.
Quote Reply
Re: Sunday and Monday Night Stay in San Francisco [VM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In the past I scored great prices using Priceline...$75 for top star hotels in the Financial District. Market/Embarcadero.
Quote Reply
Re: Sunday and Monday Night Stay in San Francisco [Reparto Corse] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My folks scored a room at the Marriott in Nob Hill for $90/night on PriceLine. I've stayed there before - nice place, and great location.

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply