Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Gel Kayano 13
Quote | Reply
I know that I'm going to need new running shoes before my A race at Vineman in July. I'll stick with Kayano's after using them since the originals and getting injured whenever I try something else. Has anyone tried the new Gel Kayano 13's. I could buy a couple of pairs of the 12's, but the new version says it has more cushioning, and the 12's seemed to have a little less than normal for the Kayanos.
Quote Reply
Re: Gel Kayano 13 [rlirwin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i have the 13's and IMO they suck. i ran with the GT 2100's before and thought it was a much better shoe. i have never run with the 12's but the 13's have cause problems for me and they are sitting on my shelf looking ugly
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have no experience with the 13 but didn’t like the 12 at all (before the 12 I had been in the Kayano for about 5 years and loved it). Too much volume in the 12. Took a look at Road Runner Sports today and a lot of people were concerned about there ATs in the 13. On the other hand, when you read reviews, they always go all over the place. FWIW..
---------------

Born again Heathen
In Case of Keith Moon - Break This Glass
Ironman Certified Coach
USAT Certified Coach
Precision Nutrition Certified
Last edited by: cooterbob: Jan 25, 07 21:56
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
for me, it felt more flat, a little cushier, but a little bigger throughout the front of the shoe.

Eric
Quote Reply
Re: Gel Kayano 13 [EJOTT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

I haven't tried the XIII but I do love my XII.. for me it has been one of the best gen of Kayanos (and I have had most).
It felt one of the lighter gens but with the lurvely plush kayano feel.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have run in Gel Kayanos 10 & 11. I have recently switchd to Pearl Izumi and really like them.

The Kayano 12s were just on sale at Sportsbasement.com a week or two ago. $95 bucks
I just checked the mens is still there, womens is not.

--------------------
Jeanne Roth
Team Timex 2007/2008
http://jeannejeannie.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply