Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: MD's: Nerve Issues Posterior Knee [SwBkRn44] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]
Which person are you talking about with the 90% chance? Me (the guy with the past L3 compression fracture and the pain and tightness behind both knees) or the original poster with the burning?[/reply]

That comment was originally meant for you because you used almost all the key words in one thread but I think it applies probably to both of you. I was thinking a few minutes ago as to how common this problem is, especially if I am right here. Here we have a general discussion group of a bunch of "healthy" athletes and I am able to pick up two probable diagnoses in one thread. Think how common this is in the undiagnosed/untreated chronic pain community.

--------------
Frank,
An original Ironman and the Inventor of PowerCranks
Quote Reply
Re: MD's: Nerve Issues Posterior Knee [Frank Day] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I might add that the one unusual thing about your story that gives me diagnostic pause is the fact you have this problem behind both knees. RSD/CRPS is primarily a one sided problem. However, if anything is true about RSD/CRPS, it is never what you expect it to be. Since you used all the right words and everything else is in order it should be investigated. I would be surprised if it were not at least a part of your problem. Good luck.

Frank

--------------
Frank,
An original Ironman and the Inventor of PowerCranks
Quote Reply

Prev Next