Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

HED V03/V04 and Planet X: What's the deal?
Quote | Reply
Anyone have one of these bikes or know what the deal is with them? They seem appealing because of the price and the reliable brand, but I don't understand how a company that normally has very high prices sells such an affordable aero bike? Also, anyone know if they are the 'same' bike as the Planet X Stealth? I'm looking at buying my first TT bike and for the value Planet X and HED (especially used) seem like great deals. Any input? Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: HED V03/V04 and Planet X: What's the deal? [enduroevo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a new Stealth. Not the same bike as the Hed. The Stealth Pro Carbon is a great value. The aerobars have a wide range of adjustability and the company is top flight. Drop them an email. they're great to work with in deciding on a bike.

I have been pleased at every step. From dealing with the company to setting up the bike, to doing some hammering on the trainer. Will have final position dialed in tomorrow or Wed. and will post pics. Here's a pic of the bike:

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
Ric
Quote Reply
Re: HED V03/V04 and Planet X: What's the deal? [enduroevo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The hed and planet-x are completely different beasts. The hed is more tt geometry pretty slack and aluminium.
The stealth kicks ass and when you factor in price it's a freakin bargain.

Slowtwitch Planet-X mafia
Quote Reply
Re: HED V03/V04 and Planet X: What's the deal? [sixdog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
the old stealth and hed are the same exact bike.....in alu.... hed didnt want to keep producing it so planetX did.....

great bike but the new stealth pro carbon is even a better deal for the money....you get a top of the line tt bike for cheap!

Jonathan Caron / Professional Coach / ironman champions / age group world champions
Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Quote Reply
Re: HED V03/V04 and Planet X: What's the deal? [jonnyo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah I meant the stealth carbon pro. My mistake.

Slowtwitch Planet-X mafia
Quote Reply