Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Best Place To Buy Forerunner 305?
Quote | Reply
I'm looking to buy a Garmin Forerunner 305. They are all over eBay for $250 + shipping. A lot of the listings say they come with a receipt for warranty. Does anyone have experience with this? I want to make sure that I'm not buying some sort of gray market or beta version.

Alternatively, can anyone suggest a reputable shop (online or brick and mortar) with comparable prices? If there is a level of service and a nice return policy I'll spend a few bucks more, but, being a college student, I like my money.

Thanks.

Quote | Reply
Garmin and it's distributors keeps a very close eye on all it's 'official' dealers ... a shop probably wouldn't go on record as selling any product below MSRP in fear of getting cut off. But that doesn't mean you can't talk your way into a better deal once you are in the store.
Quote Reply
Re: Best Place To Buy Forerunner 305? [Daywalker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I bought mine from Running Room during the time that they had this 20% deal with Vector cereal boxes. Yeah that's right, I bought a 4 bucks cereal box and I got about 90$ off on my FR305. I heard a while ago that Running Room had a similar deal with Gatorade for Propel water bottles, although I never saw anything myself. Just ask around about it.

"Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative." Oscar Wilde
Quote Reply
Re: Best Place To Buy Forerunner 305? [Daywalker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
costco online... great price and the invincible warranty. (1 yr free replacement or refund no questions asked).
Quote Reply