Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Mizuno Wave Revolver question
Quote | Reply
I was wondering what some of yall think about the mizuno wave revolver. Is it a good shoe to do speed workouts in and maybe recovery runs during the week? I currently just run in the mizuno wave alchemy 6 for both speed workouts and long runs. I'm about 6'1'' and 165 lbs and not really sure if I'd be too big to use such a minimalist running shoe. Also, how long do these shoes usually last? Any help on this would be awesome! Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Mizuno Wave Revolver question [AustinTX-Nelson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I love them! im 185lb and I can run up to 25k without any problems! they are the best shoes I had so far.

Formely stef32
Quote Reply
Re: Mizuno Wave Revolver question [stef32] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
how many miles can you usually put into them?
Quote Reply
Re: Mizuno Wave Revolver question [AustinTX-Nelson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
this is my first pair so its though for me to say but so far I have around 300k on them. they are so cheap in price that I dont really care how long they last.

Formely stef32
Quote Reply
Re: Mizuno Wave Revolver question [stef32] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow! 300,000 miles!!! Yer my heeeero! ;)

I haven't tried either of these, I've been running in Mavericks until they disco'd them...and now am trying out the Elixirs. They are a bit light for long distance training, but I need something with a little bit of medial posting. Do you guys find either of these models to have a moderate amount of medial stiffness?

Mad
Quote Reply