Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bontrager Rim question
Quote | Reply
Why would someone have a set of bontrager carbon rims on ebay? And how much/hard to find someone to do it?
They are just the Bontrager Carbon Aero's
Quote Reply
Re: Bontrager Rim question [TriNMU] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think the answer to your first question is: because they would rather have money than the rims.

I have no clue what your second question is, so I'm just gonna guess: Threeve.

- Nick
Now that I know some of you guys look through the special needs bags for kicks, I'm gonna put some really weird stuff in mine. I can see it now. "What the heck was he going to do with a family pack of KFC chicken, a football helmet full of peanut butter, a 12 inch rubber dildo, and naked pictures of Bea Arthur?"
Quote Reply
Re: Bontrager Rim question [stallion1031] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry I guess that was retarted.
They just have the rims, without the hubs, or spokes. And how much would it be to have someone build them up?
Quote Reply
Re: Bontrager Rim question [TriNMU] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ah, gotcha... It depends on the shop. If you supply the hub and spokes I was once quoted $40 per wheel(i think... it was a while ago).

From what I can tell, Carbon Rims tend to be a pretty good deal on Ebay. Then you can pick your own hubs (powertap?!) and spokes. You can prob get the rims built up with decent hubs and spokes for about $200-250 depending on how end you want to go and the shop you have build them up.

Threeve was just a little off, but I was just shooting from the hip. My second guess was $Texas.

- Nick
Now that I know some of you guys look through the special needs bags for kicks, I'm gonna put some really weird stuff in mine. I can see it now. "What the heck was he going to do with a family pack of KFC chicken, a football helmet full of peanut butter, a 12 inch rubber dildo, and naked pictures of Bea Arthur?"
Quote Reply