Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

which bike should i choose?
Quote | Reply
this christmas i am getting a tri bike (hooray). i am able to purchase and older trek y foil with vision bars, full dura ace and rolf racing wheels. im also looking at the new felt s32. i could probably get them for about the same price, around 1100 or so. what would you choose?
Last edited by: KuoteIt: Oct 31, 06 15:46
Quote Reply
Re: which bike should i choose? [KuoteIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Trek Y-foil is dog. Get the Felt

Ric
Quote Reply
Re: which bike should i choose? [ttracer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i know the frame sucks but the components rock so (if i get it) im planning to ride it till i outgrow it then buy a new frame, like a cervelo or something
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
also take a look at the QR Kilo, you should be able to get a really good buy on one right about now.

"I have no fear of losing my life - if I have to save a koala or a crocodile or a kangaroo or a snake, mate, I will save it. "
Steve Irwin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Don't buy a bike to have already used components for later. Buy the best bike you can afford now and when you can afford more then buy a better one. You'll be happier with the bike and the performance.

Ric
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
With a touch of humor, let me say......A new Felt with Sora on it will out value a Trek Y foil with Dura Ace.....made of gold!

Get the Felt, get it with an Ultegra/105 mix and pay ~1200 for it and you'll be happier longer - and isn't that what we're all really hoping for in the end?
Ian

Ian Murray
http://www.TriathlonTrainingSeries.com
I like the pursuit of mastery
Twitter - @TriCoachIan
Quote Reply