Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2007 Cervelo Dual...Got Pics?
Quote | Reply
Anyone have a pic of the 2007 Cervelo Dual? I've scoured the net and here and can't find one. Also, if you have any pics of 2007 Cervelos in general I'd like to see them.

If you've seen the 2007 Cervelos in person how do you think they look compared to the new Felts? I think the Felts look pretty cool this year.

Thanks in advance,
Tenny_b
Last edited by: tenacious_b: Oct 27, 06 15:22
Quote Reply
Re: 2007 Cervelo Dual...Got Pics? [tenacious_b] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I could be wrong but I don't think they made any changes to the Dual. So if you've seen the 2006, you've also seen the 2007.
Quote Reply
Re: 2007 Cervelo Dual...Got Pics? [E-Bell] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Really? Not even change the paint job? What about the P2SL?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Really. I have no idea about the other models, though I remember a thread a while back asking people for their opinions about the new paint job on the 2007 P3C.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No change for '07. Thank you Cervelo. If they got it right the first time, there is no reason to change.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: 2007 Cervelo Dual...Got Pics? [E-Bell] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I saw in another thread that the P2SL will be in the black anodized. That is my favorite look.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
no changes to the dual da or dual ult ... except that when they run it, that's it. it could be a buy early, buy often tactic, but from what i have heard they are phasing it out. too bad, soo sad. such a great affordable bike.

p2sl goes to grey anodized in 2007. with a pro $ 2400 or standard $2000 spec package. not crazy about the grey, with so little changing in specs, i would shop around for an 06 black while they are still around.
Quote Reply