Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

What are the odds Ironman.com actually works today?
Quote | Reply
Not a good track record this season.
Quote Reply
Re: What are the odds Ironman.com actually works today? [Flanagan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
well, it seems to be working so far...
Quote Reply
Re: What are the odds Ironman.com actually works today? [Flanagan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll make a wager. What are the odds you are giving the site?

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This site is just nuked right now.... we're all trying to get on at once.

You guys log off and I'll tell you what's happening here..... :)

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: What are the odds Ironman.com actually works today? [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Got it. We're live. Awesome....

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: What are the odds Ironman.com actually works today? [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
the site is already f'd up, so if i take the site then i have already lost. my audio is kind of working, but the video is stuck...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think we'll probably get better coverage from Slowman's SlowBlog. Although one year they did do a pretty good job for awhile and Welshie's commentary was witty as usual.

FIST Certified Fitter
Salt Lake City, Utah
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So far so good ,I have a sweet fiber hookup.. sounds like there still doing body markings and what not... 11:37 est time.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Charles Schwab was really smart to advertise here. They are going to get all of us to see their stupid cartoon lady, because we have to keep re-loading the page every time it crashes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
WEll then I'll wager $100 that the site works without flaws less of the time then more of the time. Of course you will be on the honor system as I still have 4.5hr of working out to do today. I don't know about you, but I'm really starting to tire of the 5+hr training days every weekend.

You can pay my in Clearwater!

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've got a really good video, but can hardly hear them. Anyone else having that problem?
Quote Reply
Re: What are the odds Ironman.com actually works today? [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dittos on the long workout today in prep for Clearwater...it didn't seem so late when I signed up, but a mid-Nov race is late to be racing a HIM.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This livecast has terrible wierd background noise. But I'm afraid to log off and try again as I might get shut out.
Last edited by: auto208562: Oct 21, 06 8:44
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looks pretty good so far. this is the clearest i've ever seen it and i'm getting good audio.

oh yea and it better f-ing work because of how much we are all paying for this coverage. oh wait - you say it's free. oh and it's 4:45 in Kona and they have 5 cameras and 4 commentators, oh and they are going to be on-air for the next 20 hours.

yup this better work 100% all the time or i'm never doing a WTC event again...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
yeah, last weekend I had 5hr including (and my feed just crashed) then raced on Sunday. I get to do Soma with no rest the week leading into that race, then taper down for Clearwater.

After that a well desereved beer drinking binge :-)

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OK--I gotta admit they have done a good job so far with this coverage.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
go Brownie!!!!

blood, sweat...and big gears

I hated every minute of training, but I said, ''Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.''
- Muhammad Ali
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Haha, now playing audio, no video, at about 25% speed.

----------
"...it should be swim, bike, run, cage fight." - el fuser
"I noticed that I am in your sig line! Wow! That's s first for me. Thanks." - Fleck
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Working perfect for me so far

dave

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply
Re: What are the odds Ironman.com actually works today? [h2ofun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Help me!!!

Where do I go to see the live video? Can't find the link!!
Quote Reply
Re: What are the odds Ironman.com actually works today? [jkLundin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Found it! :D

and it works fine, both audio and video
Quote Reply
Re: What are the odds Ironman.com actually works today? [jkLundin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
works fine for me

Can you imagine having to comment on an ironman? I mean finding enough to say during a football game is often tough for guys who have been doing it for years (e.g. madden and his wonderful words of wisdom).

Respect, and they're doing a pretty good job so far

----------------------------------------------------------------

My training
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They always do a great job for IM HAWAII. Every year I am glued to the computer and have never been disappointed.

Now those IMNA events are another story.
Quote Reply