Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Kona: Current conditions-How the race might develop based on what we're seeing now. [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm on soccer duty in the morning up in Waimea and the wife and some friends are down at the pier right now.

http://bigisland-will.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Kona: Current conditions-How the race might develop based on what we're seeing now. [will] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The sun's up and it's cool to see Karen Smyers. She's cool. I hope she has a good race.

It's exciting to see the sun up and race venue. Look at all the Ford logos!

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Kona: Current conditions-How the race might develop based on what we're seeing now. [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
is he quoting austin powers?

----------------------------------------------------------------

My training
Quote Reply
Re: Kona: Current conditions-How the race might develop based on what we're seeing now. [will] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cool. You guys have a great day there. I hope all is well following the earthquake.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think that little kid on camera got up too early.... poor guy.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sun's up, but it's overcast. Slight breeze and in the low 70s. Like Will said, yesterday was stifling.

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: Kona: Current conditions-How the race might develop based on what we're seeing now. [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have a great day there Kathy. Thanks for the updates and reports and photos.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Kona: Current conditions-How the race might develop based on what we're seeing now. [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Being up in Waimea usually gives you a good clue on what is going to happen with the wind since in the morning it generally blows from the volcanos out towards the ocean and it can be a wind tunnel up here. Right now there is absolutely no wind at all.

http://bigisland-will.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Water looks relatively calm too. The pier is absolutely packed. That Ford Edge floating in the middle of the swim start is kinda cool.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Incredible. This is it.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hmmm. Faux pax Welchie talking over the national anthem....

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wonder who the fella is on the stand-up paddleboard...

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They are talking about perfect conditions early today. Beautiful water.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Its as overcast as I have ever seen it on race day (13yrs). This may be the year we get rain. The wind is still calm in town, but they can be very different out on the highway, especially as the day goes on.

Support Crew
This information contained herein has been assembled for your assistance and convenience. It is believed to be reliable, however, its accuracy cannot be guaranteed. All opinions shown are subject to change without notice.
Quote Reply
Re: Kona: Current conditions-How the race might develop based on what we're seeing now. [support crew] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I hope Joe has a great race. Have a great day there and enjoy the race!

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply

Prev Next