Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

American Zofingen Report (with photos)
Quote | Reply
Being too feeble to race, I decided to journey down to New Paltz to watch all the action. Unlike last year, there was a good bit of sun, but it was still quite chilly (almost as cold as last year). I did manage to ride one loop of the course and I am still uncertain after riding it how I did 3 loops last year. I managed to snap a few photos between riding and working the Towpath/Rt. 6 intersection. This is a spectacular venue, the photos only show a very limited part of the course.

Morning View of the Catskills

Transition in the early morning light. What a view.

And they're off. At least it is not still dark out;)

Enjoying the Ride

A STer on the bike

It's a long way to the top if you wanna Rock & Roll (Words of wisdom from Angus Young)

The climb to the Mohonk House

A STer on the run

A pretty cool looking bird. I didn't have my Audubon book with me.

"When I first had the opportunity to compete in triathlon, it was the chicks and their skimpy race clothing that drew me in. Everyone was so welcoming and the lifestyle so obviously narcissistic. I fed off of that vain energy. To me it is what the sport is all about."
Last edited by: Tri_yoda: Oct 20, 06 17:53
Quote Reply
Re: American Zofingen Report (with photos) [Tri_yoda] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone know how to make the photos a little smaller?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Select all the photos and email them to yourself. On XP, if you select all the photos and right click and choose "send to -> mail recipient," it will pop up a little box saying "make my pictures smaller / OR / keep original size." If you choose the make my pictures smaller, it will shrink them. You can then save the email draft and download the attachments if you don't want to bother mailing it to yourself. If you mail it to yourself, then just save attachments as you would normally.

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You got nother ST'er in there, kElly is riding the red P3 with the zipps in the blue jersey.

-Erik

"I don't half-ass anything. For me its either whole-ass or nothing." -elake
Quote Reply