Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2XU Winter Apparel. (Follow up post to some PM's I got)
Quote | Reply
We were discussing the new 2XU winter apparel on line here a while ago and someone asked about it. That poster sent me a PM asking about pricing and availability.

I have the goods and the info now- got it today. Nice stuff.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: 2XU Winter Apparel. (Follow up post to some PM's I got) [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh, I couldn't locate the darn PM's (my box is pretty full....) so I stuck this up here. Sorry for the intrusion.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: 2XU Winter Apparel. (Follow up post to some PM's I got) [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I didn't PM you but Ian and I spoke about the Active Vest and Cycling jacket. I'll call now. Thanks for the update.
Quote Reply
Re: 2XU Winter Apparel. (Follow up post to some PM's I got) [jameshinton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, T. Your business model is one to be followed, sir!
Quote Reply
Re: 2XU Winter Apparel. (Follow up post to some PM's I got) [jameshinton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you Sir, your items are out via DHL 2nd day to you.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I followed your link but found the website too busy and not at all user friendly. I must have a short attention span because I tried to find your 2XU merchandise for about five minutes before giving up. I'll extend the same advice I give my mother -- clean up the clutter and maybe dad won't leave you. ta ta
Quote Reply