Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

What's going on at FSA?
Quote | Reply
Anyone know what's going on at FSA? I have a crank that has to go back in for warranty (for the 3rd time) and no one picks up the phone, and I can't get anyone to call me back...

Is anyone home over there?
Quote Reply
Re: What's going on at FSA? [kytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I sent my cranks in the middle of last month and got it back last week. I called every day (sometimes twice a day) and left messages. I guess they got tired of me filling their "in box" and finally called me back. They told me that Interbike had them backed up...

I think total time cranks were in their possession - 13 days. They originally told me 2-3 days. With transit each way I was without for almost a month. No a real good experience overall...but they did "fix" my problem as they sent me a new set of cranks (original pair was only 3 months old tho.)

Keep calling until you get an answer.

Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Keyser Soze
Quote Reply
Re: What's going on at FSA? [Keyser_Soze] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm sending my K-Force cranks in for a 3rd time now. same problem, carbon becoming unglued from the pedal threads.

I bought these things right when they were introduced a few years ago, pretty interesting what people have to say about them now..

http://www.roadbikereview.com/...2491crx.aspx#reviews
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interesting. My SL-K's essentually had the same problem...fixing bolt problems. FSA says "haven't really seen alot of this type of problem with this crank"...so either it's a case of a few bad apples crying louder than the good apples...or there is a real problem. We will see.

Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Keyser Soze
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I really like the designs of FSA's products, but unfortunatley I have to say that I had problems with most FSA products I've ever had.

- wheels went constantly out of true, 2x back to factory
- quick release broke!
- cracks in aerobar pads got replaced last week.

like I've said, I like their designs but from now on I avoid their products, it's not worth the risk for me.

�The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.� -Michelangelo

MoodBoost Drink : Mood Support + Energy.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah holy crap!! Took me 2 months to get my warranty! The aluminum collar on my left crank arm delaminated the week before IMOO and I just got it yesterday. They didn't call me back or answer my calls at all. What if I didn't have an extra crank to use for the race? The warranty guy, Jeff, was well aware that I needed a crank arm for the race. Ended up having to borrow a buddy's... which was kind of cool becuase it was one of Greg Lemond's old bikes so I was riding on the former world champ's cranks!
Quote Reply