Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Did anybody race the Santiago Canyon TT yesterday?
Quote | Reply
Weather was dodgy in the morning, but amazingly enough, cleared up just in time to give us dry conditions. I raced, so who was out there and what times did you get? - Ernie
Quote Reply
Re: Did anybody race the Santiago Canyon TT yesterday? [ErnieK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Matt Ford did a 25:5x

I should have the results up soon

www.socalttseries.com
Quote Reply
Re: Did anybody race the Santiago Canyon TT yesterday? [ErnieK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for the morning crowd?
Quote Reply
Re: Did anybody race the Santiago Canyon TT yesterday? [gtingley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any chance someone who did this has a download file from a GPS (.gpx) or Polar HRM with Altitude that I could get a copy of for conversion for use with a TACX Fortius VR Indoor trainer?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Quote Reply
Re: Did anybody race the Santiago Canyon TT yesterday? [ms6073] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have done that route many times with my Garmin, If you like, I can do the point to point with the lap counter and isolate the actual course.

I missed the TT and went to the pumpkin patch instead. I'm still licking my wounds from last weeks Elite Track Natz and didn't need Matt puting 3 minutes into me and my one gear wonder.

Let me know what you'd like GPS data on and I'l go ride it.

-SD
Quote Reply
Re: Did anybody race the Santiago Canyon TT yesterday? [SuperDave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dave,

I will gladly take any file downloads (assuming .gpx files?) that you have to share seeing as I do not have either a GPS or a Polar HRM - waiting for Polar to release the CS600.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Quote Reply
Re: Did anybody race the Santiago Canyon TT yesterday? [SuperDave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
was that the pumpkin patch on El Toro with all the cool kids slides? I ate breakfast at Baker's Square across the street and debated between riding or checking out the slides myself :-)

Craig Preston - President / Preston Presentations
Saving the world with more professional, powerful, and persuasive presentations - one audience at a time.
Quote Reply
Re: Did anybody race the Santiago Canyon TT yesterday? [Craigster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nope, went to Tanaka Farms off University and got mud up to our armpits. Good times.

I think I'm done with Santiago this year as I'll be in Taiwan for the last race on the 11th.

-SD
Quote Reply