Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

this just in from Ironmanlive.com
Quote | Reply
"IMOO is still the choice of fatties despite of all the new races and alternative locations.

Even with the killer hills and brutal weather IMOO boosts a world record of 300LBS per athelete weight average.

The popularity of IMOO among the fatties is the location of the race. although there are a lot of easier choices, fatties prefer IMOO over other races due to race's close proximity to their hibernation location in the midwest."
Last edited by: swimfan: Oct 4, 06 10:56
Quote Reply
Re: this just in from Ironmanlive.com [swimfan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice, real nice...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I believe you jumped the shark about a month ago and you're now in the "Joanie Loves Chachi" phase of posting.
Quote Reply
Re: this just in from Ironmanlive.com [TargetGoingLong] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
here is a fun fact:

Go to www.asiorders.com

pick any IMNA race and pick another IM event from outside US.

then pick randomly 10 pictures from each race.

here are the odds:

at least 3 out of 10 pictures in any IMNA (non PRO pictures) is overweight where this is 0 in the other 10 you selected.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We are you so obsessed with body size? Who gives a rat's turd if people are fat? Better them than me..
Quote Reply
Re: this just in from Ironmanlive.com [SlayerHatebreed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He is so obsessed with his own body image he is compelled to project onto others. Par for the course for a sociopath.

----------
"...it should be swim, bike, run, cage fight." - el fuser
"I noticed that I am in your sig line! Wow! That's s first for me. Thanks." - Fleck
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are you just upset because IMKY is THE topic of discussion this AM and you're not getting the usual attention?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"hybernation"

Is that similar to hyponutremia, or hypothermia or hyperthermia? Just curious. I have never heard of the word before.

Fleck

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply
Re: this just in from Ironmanlive.com [Fleck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes it is :)
Quote Reply
Re: this just in from Ironmanlive.com [IM2B] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No I am overweight too and when I race my man boobs bounce :(
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm curious as to what your point is by denegrating people with some extra pounds on them doing an IM. They are active, exercising and out there. They may not have your genetic make up, but with your attitude towards people trying their best to do triathlons, I doubt they would want it.
Quote Reply
Re: this just in from Ironmanlive.com [rickhellard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you new here?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
<<They may not have your genetic make up,>>

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/29381?issue=4227&special=1999
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
[reply]I'm curious as to what your point is by denegrating people with some extra pounds on them doing an IM. They are active, exercising and out there. They may not have your genetic make up, but with your attitude towards people trying their best to do triathlons, I doubt they would want it.[/reply]

I vote for him having low self esteem.

Proud Founder of the Jamis Mafia- Daring to be different.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dear Rick

I have fed this troll once. Trust me it is not worth your valuable time. The good news is this troll is running out of material and getting even more lame than when he started so hopefully he will fade away soon. Go back to coaching and training. This one is unreachable

Jeff
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hellard's not new. Been around for something like 23 years of racing tri. Still going strong at 8:41 for Ironman. And yes, he is getting fat now. Rick, you up to 5% body fat now? Man, you better stop pounding back those beers. Next thing you know, you might blow up and run 2:34 at Philly Marathon :-)
Quote Reply
Re: this just in from Ironmanlive.com [devashish paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dev

See my post above. Just insert your name where Rick's was
Quote Reply
Re: this just in from Ironmanlive.com [devashish paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dev,

Ricks' "new" relative to ST however. And probably is only just realizing that swimflam is a troll, not worthy of his, or anyone else's time.

The *ONLY* swimfan-related post I will ever have any interest in, is the one when he finally gets officially outed, and we can all see what a lame-o he really is.

float , hammer , and jog

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They may be active and exercising but still, they eat lots more than they should. A fact that one could state without being stigmatised.

Enough of this politcally correct BS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Soon to be out-done by IMKY, where they will serve fried chicken and grits on the bike course and deep-dish apple pie during the marathon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maybe I should put something nice here.
Quote Reply
Re: this just in from Ironmanlive.com [SlayerHatebreed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"I believe you jumped the shark about a month ago and you're now in the "Joanie Loves Chachi" phase of posting."

Swimmie: I note this is the first time in a long time you have not rolled over to page 2 almost immediately and this time you are trading on Ironman Live in the title. Your 15 minutes are up. Vaya con el dios.

=======================

Born again Heathen
In Case of Keith Moon - Break This Glass
Ironman Certified Coach
USAT Certified Coach
Precision Nutrition Certified
Quote Reply