Prev Next
Re: Not surprised Trump is a racist [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
windywave wrote:
TimeIsUp wrote:
j p o wrote:
Pretty sure we definitively answered this today.

https://www.foxnews.com/...n-sunady-tweet-storm

Yeah, when you tell people to go back to the country they came from and they were born and raised here....you might be a racist.

That's technically xenophobia and factual ignorance which doesn't mean he isn't racist but does make your statement inaccurate

To be xenophobia wouldn’t the people need to actually be from somewhere else.

Yes but he clearly erroneously does otherwise the statement is nonsensical

The idea is that as non whites they don’t really belong, so if they get uppity a legitimate retort is they should just go back to where they came from.

This is a common racist come back, they aren’t mistaken that the person they are saying it about is actually from here. They know literally where they are from.
Quote Reply
Re: Not surprised Trump is a racist [schroeder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
schroeder wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
windywave wrote:
TimeIsUp wrote:
j p o wrote:

Yeah, when you tell people to go back to the country they came from and they were born and raised here....you might be a racist.

That's technically xenophobia and factual ignorance which doesn't mean he isn't racist but does make your statement inaccurate

Yeah, like Norway.

Yeah I never heard as a response to a white person who was being critical, go figure.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Xenophobia is the fear of the different and the hesitance of accepting the unknown, while racist is a downright rejection of someone that is different from you in terms of race, color, ethnicity, etc.

Why did trump isolate the congresswomen? In his comments he claimed that his governing was better than the others. These comments show that he believes that his governing is superior. This racism. Xenophobia would require not understanding others. BecUse trump is saying he is better because of their beliefs i don’t think it can be xenophobia.
Quote Reply
Re: Not surprised Trump is a racist [patentattorney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
patentattorney wrote:
Xenophobia is the fear of the different and the hesitance of accepting the unknown, while racist is a downright rejection of someone that is different from you in terms of race, color, ethnicity, etc.

Why did trump isolate the congresswomen? In his comments he claimed that his governing was better than the others. These comments show that he believes that his governing is superior. This racism. Xenophobia would require not understanding others. BecUse trump is saying he is better because of their beliefs i don’t think it can be xenophobia.

Probably because they are the highest profile loudest critics of him? Had you not know whom he was speaking about would you hold the same position? I doubt it.

There are probably better comments of his that are more racially based racist than this one.
Quote Reply
Re: Not surprised Trump is a racist [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
schroeder wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
windywave wrote:
TimeIsUp wrote:
j p o wrote:

Yeah, like Norway.

Yeah I never heard as a response to a white person who was being critical, go figure.
Not to say he's not xenophobic. They usually go hand in hand.
Quote Reply
Re: Not surprised Trump is a racist [schroeder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
schroeder wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
schroeder wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
windywave wrote:
TimeIsUp wrote:
j p o wrote:

Yeah, like Norway.

Flip it around and you're spot on about this comment. It's xenophobic which usually goes hand in hand with racist.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Trump said progressive democratic women.

If trump was not referring to these 4 please let me know who he was talking about.

Are you saying trump didn’t know who he was talking about when telling congresswomen to go back to their country?(America)

Even if he didn’t his comments are racists. Because he tells minorities to go back to their country (they are worse) because they can’t govern (he his better).

It can’t be xenophobia because it is the thought that you are better based on race (go back to your country) that makes it racist.

If you say “I don’t like Muslims” that can be xenophobia. If you say “Christians are better than Muslims.” That is racism because of the qualification of superiority.

Inherently when you say you are better than minorities I don’t think it can be xenophobia because of the superiority clause.
Last edited by: patentattorney: Jul 14, 19 12:10
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
TimeIsUp wrote:
j p o wrote:

Technically, I could say windywave has gay sex with Brett Farve....you might be a racist. There is nothing wrong with that at all. Going to concede I pretty much agree with you though.

Not to you, but thank god we only have an extreme xenophobic idiot running the country! I was worried for a minute!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
schroeder wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
schroeder wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
windywave wrote:
TimeIsUp wrote:
j p o wrote:

Yeah, like Norway.

Flip it around and you're spot on about this comment. It's xenophobic which usually goes hand in hand with racist.

Your contention is Trump believes these folks are not from the US?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:

Just like he is not a racist because he believed Obama was not from the US, just a coincidence that all these people are not white.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
If you say “I don’t like Muslims” that can be xenophobia. If you say “Christians are better than Muslims.” That is racism because of the qualification of superiority.

Seriously? Do us all a favor and look up the definition of racism before embarassing yourself anymore.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
windywave wrote:
schroeder wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
schroeder wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
windywave wrote:
TimeIsUp wrote:
j p o wrote:

Yeah, like Norway.

Occam's razor says yes.
Quote Reply
Re: Not surprised Trump is a racist [TimeIsUp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TimeIsUp wrote:
windywave wrote:
TimeIsUp wrote:
j p o wrote:

Technically, I could say windywave has gay sex with Brett Farve....you might be a racist. There is nothing wrong with that at all. Going to concede I pretty much agree with you though.

Not to you, but thank god we only have an extreme xenophobic idiot running the country! I was worried for a minute!

It would carry more weight if you capitalized God appropriately. You left out uninformed and/ignorant.
Last edited by: windywave: Jul 14, 19 12:55
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am pretty sure the guy defending a racist making racists comments is the embarrassment here.

You are defending the racists comments by saying they are just xenophobic.
Quote Reply
Re: Not surprised Trump is a racist [chaparral] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And female...let’s not prioritize Xenophobia over Sexism. Trump is scoring a solid 10 for both. Well done I’d say.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
patentattorney wrote:
I am pretty sure the guy defending a racist making racists comments is the embarrassment here.

You are defending the racists comments by saying they are just xenophobic.

While you're looking up racist look up defending too.
Quote Reply
Re: Not surprised Trump is a racist [JD21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JD21 wrote:
And female...let’s not prioritize Xenophobia over Sexism. Trump is scoring a solid 10 for both. Well done I’d say.

Valid point
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
patentattorney wrote:
Trumps statement in its entirety is racist. Full stop.

How so? It is clearly xenophobic and insulting but your claim that it is racist is soley because of who he directed it at.

So how many US citizens of caucasian heritage has he told to go back to their own country?
Last edited by: FishyJoe: Jul 14, 19 13:36
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
JD21 wrote:

Valid point

And now the Fake News will label him a racist when it was really his ignorance, xenophobia and sexism that just by chance led him to a common racist retort.

No wonder he feels so unfairly maligned.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
TimeIsUp wrote:
j p o wrote:

You are ignoring what ThisIsIt said. While if you split the exceptionally fine hair the statement is very technically xenophobic and not racist, the sentiment is one that is almost exclusively uttered by racists, who might also be xenophobic but are too stupid to know the difference.

Ignore the Godwin's Law of this. If I say Seig Heil, I may just be hailing victory. But since this phrase is almost universally said by Nazis, you'd be very correct in almost all circumstances thinking I am a Nazi.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
windywave wrote:
schroeder wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
schroeder wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
windywave wrote:
TimeIsUp wrote:
j p o wrote:

Yeah, like Norway.

Occam's razor says yes.

So you are saying this confirms that he doesn't think Puerto Rico is part of the US?

Quote Reply
Re: Not surprised Trump is a racist [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trump's propaganda arm responded to these tweets by saying that trump was obviously feeling comedic today. Yes, they think this tweet was funny.

Also, that these democratic women need to watch what they say because this is real life and they should take social media seriously, after they just laughed at trump's racism. Fox news should not be taken seriously.

https://twitter.com/.../1150411177840824320
https://twithttps:/.../1150411177840824320
Quote Reply
Re: Not surprised Trump is a racist [FishyJoe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FishyJoe wrote:
windywave wrote:
patentattorney wrote:
Trumps statement in its entirety is racist. Full stop.

How so? It is clearly xenophobic and insulting but your claim that it is racist is soley because of who he directed it at.

So how many US citizens of caucasian heritage has he told to go back to their own country?
Don't be silly. Trump is pro immigration ...

as long as they are from countries like Norway.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
schroeder wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
windywave wrote:
TimeIsUp wrote:
j p o wrote:

Yeah, like Norway.

Another thing Windy is ignoring. According to Donald Drumpf, which does not sound like Cherokee to me, and other racists, white people are 'from' here no matter how many generations they have been here. But non-white people have to be 'from' somewhere else, no matter how many generations their family has been here.

These are the people who when a non-white person says they are from California says, "No, where are you FROM?"

Quote Reply
Re: Not surprised Trump is a racist [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Basically what trump does

Quote Reply

Prev Next