Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Chipmunk(s) in attic [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think they are grey squirrels. Outside chance flying squirrels which are smaller. I only saw the babies in the nest. The exterminator crawled back to where they are trying to see exactly what they were. He mentioned seeing a bigger one run away.

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: Squirrels in attic- traps set [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Chipmunk(s) in attic [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I killed one for you today. Had a freak 50's day and caught one in a live trap. They still get in my attic despite my murderous nature
Quote Reply
Re: Chipmunk(s) in attic [knewbike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What do you use for bait ?

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Going by what I've read on the net, perfume, diamonds & cash work. Possibly peanut butter too.
Quote Reply
Re: Chipmunk(s) in attic [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
Going by what I've read on the net, perfume, diamonds & cash work. Possibly peanut butter too.

Da fuk ? I’m talking about squirrels not hookers

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This one was pecan halves glued down with peanut butter. Most of the time I just leave a tasty looking whole walnut with the shell in the back.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Leddy wrote:
racin_rusty wrote:

Read the story I linked. Peanut butter was the serious answer.
Quote Reply
Re: Chipmunk(s) in attic [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
Leddy wrote:
racin_rusty wrote:

Read the story I linked. Peanut butter was the serious answer.

Ohhh I did read the link. Peanut butter completely confused me.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Called in a pro and turns out they’re gone. He pulled up floor boards where they were and no nest but he did see where they chewed on a joist. Best guess was exterminator last week scared them off. Looked around and didn’t see any other signs so fingers crossed.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well the ones in our office are not. I was last one to leave tonight, no one else ther,turn all the lights off, go into the rest room, fucking squirrel runs through the attic right above me.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply

Prev Next