Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Giving credit to Trump - elephant killers
Quote | Reply
Didn't vote for the guy, think he's an embarrassment for our country, and overall a poor leader, but I will give the dude credit on keeping the Obama-era ban on elephant trophies. Even more for his general stance on his dislike of hunting.
Quote Reply
Re: Giving credit to Trump - elephant killers [tigermilk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You do know some African countries are suffering from elephant over population problems caused by hunting bans right?
http://www.herald.co.zw/...ys-crops-in-namibia/
Quote Reply
Re: Giving credit to Trump - elephant killers [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
You do know some African countries are suffering from elephant over population problems caused by hunting bans right?
So let Mother Nature deal with it. Could just as easily say the issue is overpopulation of humans. Trophy hunting, in my opinion, is something On the level of poaching.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
So let Mother Nature deal with it.

Nature is far less humane at killing than a .458 Win.Mag.

Just FYI.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:

Thats not elephant overpopulation

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
tigermilk wrote:
racin_rusty wrote:

So let Mother Nature deal with it. Could just as easily say the issue is overpopulation of humans. Trophy hunting, in my opinion, is something On the level of poaching.

Mother nature is dealing with it, one of it's top predators wants to kill them but some virtue signalling twat balls think they have a better plan, live on a different continent, have no clue what the local population is dealing with but are clearly more able to make decisions for them.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You realize you're arguing an entirely different point from the subject in the OP, right?

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: Giving credit to Trump - elephant killers [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
You realize you're arguing an entirely different point from the subject in the OP, right?

Its point/counter point with racin_rusty!

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This asshole won't be happy about daddy's decision.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
tigermilk wrote:
Didn't vote for the guy, think he's an embarrassment for our country, and overall a poor leader, but I will give the dude credit on keeping the Obama-era ban on elephant trophies. Even more for his general stance on his dislike of hunting.

Here is the "actual" series of events in this new snafu: Trump lifts the ban, realizes the backlash caused by his decision, flip flops and reinstates the ban. Within days of the original decision...

He just corrected his own mistake, It's almost as if he did not do anything, except get some flack for another poor decision.

I bet his sons and some of their friends were able to ship some of their hard-earned trophies in this small window daddy gave them.

Only fools never change their minds and I'll never change my mind about that.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
tigermilk wrote:
-
std disclaimer applies: "Didn't vote for the guy, think he's an embarrassment for our country, and overall a poor leader"

The ban did not start till 2014...why did Obama so hate elephants for six long years? lol

ps I think there are some real reasons for removing the ban, reasons that Trump is unable to articulate, like some areas where the monies generated by legal sales are put back into wildlife protection and management.
Quote Reply
Re: Giving credit to Trump - elephant killers [dave_w] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dave_w wrote:
tigermilk wrote:

-
std disclaimer applies: "Didn't vote for the guy, think he's an embarrassment for our country, and overall a poor leader"

The ban did not start till 2014...why did Obama so hate elephants for six long years? lol

ps I think there are some real reasons for removing the ban, reasons that Trump is unable to articulate, like some areas where the monies generated by legal sales are put back into wildlife protection and management.

The monies from legal sales are infinitesimal and ineffective for doing wildlife management.

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So Trump ‘gets credit’ for not undoing something that Obama did?

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Giving credit to Trump - elephant killers [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
It's similar to what he tried with DACA. He announces the undoing of an Obama regulation, and then after he gets the personal blame for the backlash flip flops and announces a decision is now on hold in hopes that this will make him look like the good guy.
Quote Reply
Re: Giving credit to Trump - elephant killers [Benv] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Benv wrote:
BLeP wrote:
It's similar to what he tried with DACA. He announces the undoing of an Obama regulation, and then after he gets the personal blame for the backlash flip flops and announces a decision is now on hold in hopes that this will make him look like the good guy.

And here he goes... the latest tweet from the Mandarine Menace

"Big-game trophy decision will be announced next week but will be very hard pressed to change my mind that this horror show in any way helps conservation of Elephants or any other animal."

What a fucking turd he is.

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply