Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Now the Republicans turn on Caesar [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
As a note, 538 (the major polling aggregate that people look to), gave trump around a 28% chance of winning the election on election day. This is around the same percentage as they give the Astros of winning the world series down 1-0. So a 25% chance of winning != no chance in hell.
Quote Reply
Re: Now the Republicans turn on Caesar [patentattorney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
patentattorney wrote:
As a note, 538 (the major polling aggregate that people look to), gave trump around a 28% chance of winning the election on election day. This is around the same percentage as they give the Astros of winning the world series down 1-0. So a 25% chance of winning != no chance in hell.

I'll take all bets for the Dodgers at 1-4 (or is it +400)? Heck to be nice I'll make it +350.
Quote Reply
Re: Now the Republicans turn on Caesar [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm no Nate Silver or Steve Bannon, but Trump might need a war or something to bolster his 2020 chances

They're doing their best to distract people with Clinton or using the fake media but I sense that a war or some attack is imminent. The polls are just too low to sit by and do nothing...

Quote Reply
Re: Now the Republicans turn on Caesar [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
I'm no Nate Silver or Steve Bannon, but Trump might need a war or something to bolster his 2020 chances

They're doing their best to distract people with Clinton or using the fake media but I sense that a war or some attack is imminent. The polls are just too low to sit by and do nothing...

We just parked another carrier group off the N Korean coast. I am guessing we will try to shoot down any N Korean Missile launched weather it goes near an Allie or not.
Quote Reply
Re: Now the Republicans turn on Caesar [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Bob who?

Corker and Flake are right on the money. This is the beginning of the end for the Caesar. His Ides of March is coming maybe. At least let's hope so.

So this is the end of Trump?

All those other “Trumps is done” were just, uh, what?

Holy hell, man. Trump will be done in 2024 if you never come to grips with why he’s there in the first place.

It’s all right in front of your face. Beating Trump would be soooo easy. You just have to actually realize why he got elected in the first place.

I’ll give you a hint: it is NOT because the people who voted for him are stupid, racist, women hating, nazis.

Start with that realization and you’re 90% there.

The left doesn't get it. Even on this forum. Take a look at the Flake thread where Slowman is convinced the Republicans control every branch of government because they do not denounce bigotry.
Last edited by: Perseus: Oct 25, 17 11:58
Quote Reply
Re: Now the Republicans turn on Caesar [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We just parked another carrier group off the N Korean coast. I am guessing we will try to shoot down any N Korean Missile launched weather it goes near an Allie or not.

Interesting, I hadn't seen that. I wonder how long it will take for the North Koreans to test your resolve.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here is the article..

http://www.cnn.com/...ing-korea/index.html

I am guessing not long...

Uh oh.. Now a 3rd

https://www.thedailybeast.com/...e-group-near-n-korea
Last edited by: orphious: Oct 25, 17 9:50
Quote Reply
Re: Now the Republicans turn on Caesar [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jkca1 wrote:
Damn democrats, er, republicans:

"Sen. Bob Corker said a lot of things about President Trump on Tuesday morning. The Tennessee Republican warned that Trump's itchy Twitter finger could set off another world war. He suggested Trump is a liar. He said Trump's legacy will be “debasing” America. He said Trump is not a role model for children. He declined to say whether Trump should be trusted with the nuclear codes. He said Trump's conduct is “very sad for our nation.” He said Trump has “proven himself unable to rise to the occasion.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/...m_term=.493180e132cf

Calling Trump Caesar is just wrong. Caesar had been in the military and had combat experience.
Quote Reply
Re: Now the Republicans turn on Caesar [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don't worry, the Democrats will figure it out. They are taking "safaris" to Trump country to find out why Trump was elected.

https://www.theatlantic.com/...erica/543288/[/font]

Perseus wrote:
Duffy wrote:

Corker and Flake are right on the money. This is the beginning of the end for the Caesar. His Ides of March is coming maybe. At least let's hope so.

So this is the end of Trump?

All those other “Trumps is done” were just, uh, what?

Holy hell, man. Trump will be done in 2024 if you never come to grips with why he’s there in the first place.

It’s all right in front of your face. Beating Trump would be soooo easy. You just have to actually realize why he got elected in the first place.

I’ll give you a hint: it is NOT because the people who voted for him are stupid, racist, women hating, nazis.

The left doesn't get it. Even on this forum. Take a look at the Flake thread where Slowguy is convinced the Republicans control every branch of government because they do not denounce bigotry.[/quote]
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
To please slowman, could you change the subject line to include a reference to Valkyrie?
Quote Reply
Re: Now the Republicans turn on Caesar [jwbeuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
The left doesn't get it.

But I do, I do! Duffy told me "it is NOT because the people who voted for him are stupid, racist, women hating, nazis."
and I have seen the light! I'm 90% there!!!! Maybe you can tell me, what's the next 10%? Please?
Quote Reply
Re: Now the Republicans turn on Caesar [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Of course they aren't. Okay, I'm 90% there!!!! What's the next 10%?
Do all the women who voted for Trump hate women?

Of course not! Does that mean that I am at 92%?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kinda funny. I mean, congress has a 10% approval rating. State reps that hate trump are more hated by their own people.
Quote Reply
Re: Now the Republicans turn on Caesar [jwbeuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The left doesn't get it. Even on this forum. Take a look at the Flake thread where Slowguy is convinced the Republicans control every branch of government because they do not denounce bigotry.[/quote]
I think you mean Slowman.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
The left doesn't get it. Even on this forum. Take a look at the Flake thread where Slowguy is convinced the Republicans control every branch of government because they do not denounce bigotry.

I think you mean Slowman.
[/quote]
I did. I'll edit the post.
Quote Reply
Re: Now the Republicans turn on Caesar [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Bob who?

If I had a nickle for every time the snowflake crowd said this about Trump. lmao.

fwiw, that is in pretty poor taste. how would you react if someone had said that about potus several years ago? You'd probably be one of the first ones to call the poster a racists and kkk member.

I wonder if posts like yours ever generate a visit from the Secret Service for veiled death threats to the President?

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Re: Now the Republicans turn on Caesar [oldandslow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
oldandslow wrote:
Quote:

it is NOT because the people who voted for him are stupid, racist, women hating, nazis.

Of course they aren't. Okay, I'm 90% there!!!! What's the next 10%?

Of course not all the people who voted for Trump are stupid, racist, women-hating Nazis. Absolutely.

BUT, pretty much all the stupid, racist, women-hating Nazi vote did go for Trump. Look no further than our ol' buddy David Duke; said so himself right into the camera on national TV.

And of course the right enjoys vilifying the D's for the company they keep (see: Weinstein, Harvey), so it's perfectly fair to criticize Trump as well for courting the stupid, racist, women-hating Nazis among his coalition of supporters.
Quote Reply
Re: Now the Republicans turn on Caesar [oldandslow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
oldandslow wrote:
Quote:

The left doesn't get it.

But I do, I do! Duffy told me "it is NOT because the people who voted for him are stupid, racist, women hating, nazis."
and I have seen the light! I'm 90% there!!!! Maybe you can tell me, what's the next 10%? Please?

just be patient. i'm sure you'll get a solid explanation shortly.

http://howtobeswiss.blogspot.ch/
Quote Reply
Re: Now the Republicans turn on Caesar [SH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SH wrote:
Does this mean we accept the Sen. Bob Corker critique of Barak Obama as well?

Believe what you want. Just don't include me in your belief system.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: Now the Republicans turn on Caesar [iron_mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:

just be patient. i'm sure you'll get a solid explanation shortly.

I know, I am really looking forward to finding out about that final 10%. I think that Duffy is really on to something that no one else has ever considered..
Quote Reply

Prev Next