Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Help, I Can't Stop Hooking Up With Trump Supporters!!!!! [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
RangerGress wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
Also, this just in, women love jerks.

In high school, I found this truism to be particularly bewildering. WTF? Why? What is going on with this?

IMO, a few things at play there:

There is an element of danger, or excitement, in dating a jerk.

Being a jerk often gives the illusion of commanding authority, which can be an attractive quality.

Some women, especially when younger, see it as a challenge. A really good looking guy with a personality problem can be "changed".

I think, in general, jerks tend to draw more attention to themselves then a confident but soft spoken person who walks the walk rather then talks the talk. Those types tend to fly under the radar and go unnoticed. Most teenagers are shallow. Most out-grow that phase.

And finally, and most importantly, women are crazy, there really isn't any rational reason for why they do anything :-).

Men are so damn arrogant. Ya know, it's not always about men.

Perhaps the lady, herself really isn't into having a serious relationship, therefore she kills some time with someone she knows she'd never commit to.
Last edited by: Virginia Plain: Sep 12, 17 7:55
Quote Reply
Re: Help, I Can't Stop Hooking Up With Trump Supporters!!!!! [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:

And finally, and most importantly, women are crazy, there really isn't any rational reason for why they do anything :-).

Why is this is pink?

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Help, I Can't Stop Hooking Up With Trump Supporters!!!!! [Virginia Plain] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Virginia Plain wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
RangerGress wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:

In high school, I found this truism to be particularly bewildering. WTF? Why? What is going on with this?

IMO, a few things at play there:

There is an element of danger, or excitement, in dating a jerk.

Being a jerk often gives the illusion of commanding authority, which can be an attractive quality.

Some women, especially when younger, see it as a challenge. A really good looking guy with a personality problem can be "changed".

I think, in general, jerks tend to draw more attention to themselves then a confident but soft spoken person who walks the walk rather then talks the talk. Those types tend to fly under the radar and go unnoticed. Most teenagers are shallow. Most out-grow that phase.

Men are so damn arrogant. Ya know, it's not always about men.

Perhaps the lady, herself really isn't into having a serious relationship, therefore she kills some time with someone she knows she'd never commit to.

I think the example we were referring to are mainly the women who date jerks, with the intent of a relationship, who then end up getting hurt by said jerk, not the self assured woman who acknowledges she's datinf a jerk and sheds no tear when the relationship runs its course becUse she was just having some fun.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: Help, I Can't Stop Hooking Up With Trump Supporters!!!!! [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Quote:
It's cute that Trump supporters think supporting Trump makes them more likely to be manly.

Supporting Trump doesn't make you more manly.

But I'm sure that effeminate men are less likely to be a Trumper.

You are confusing being an asshole with being manly. See, Diaz.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Last edited by: RandMart: Sep 12, 17 8:09
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
I think the example we were referring to are mainly the women who date jerks, with the intent of a relationship, who then end up getting hurt by said jerk, not the self assured woman who acknowledges she's datinf a jerk and sheds no tear when the relationship runs its course becUse she was just having some fun.
It's still hard for me to understand. I really get a case of the ass when I see someone treated poorly. Somehow, over the decades, people being considerate of others has become important to me. Finding out that a girl I was dating was "a jerk" would be a huge turn-off. There'd be no...
"I can make her better"
"I can hang out with a jerk for a while"

It'd be 100% "you are not a good person" and the door would bang me in the ass on my way out.

Books @ Amazon
"If only he had used his genius for niceness, instead of Evil." M. Smart
Quote Reply
Re: Help, I Can't Stop Hooking Up With Trump Supporters!!!!! [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Quote:
It's cute that Trump supporters think supporting Trump makes them more likely to be manly.

Supporting Trump doesn't make you more manly.

But I'm sure that effeminate men are less likely to be a Trumper.

You are confusing being an asshole with being manly. See, Diaz.

No I'm not. In fact, in my experience effeminate men are more likely to be assholes than manly men.

And liberal men are so far off the charts of assholiness when compared to conservative men it's barely even worth noting.

And I didn't post the Diaz gif as an example of a manly man. I posted it because "I'm not surprised, mother fuckers!" about a story that has a heterosexual woman being attracted to MEN.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Help, I Can't Stop Hooking Up With Trump Supporters!!!!! [RangerGress] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Absolutely agree. I would not be able to stand next to someone and defend their behavior, and would walk in a heartbeat. Even when my wife has her moments (what can I say, she's an Australian redhead) I tell her she's being an ass, or probably owes someone an apology.

I hate it when people say "they're really nice, you just need to get to know them". That just means they are a jerk to everyone but their friends. Well, no shit, everyone is nice to their friends.

Quote Reply
Re: Help, I Can't Stop Hooking Up With Trump Supporters!!!!! [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TLDR: Liberal woman likes to argue and sleep around.

I wonder if what she really likes is men who don't kowtow to her.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Sanuk wrote:
I'm a little surprised you read Glamour...

Want to satisfy womens?

Know what they want. Read what they read. Watch what they watch.

Feel what they feel.

Is that the reason for the skinny jeans?
Quote Reply
Re: Help, I Can't Stop Hooking Up With Trump Supporters!!!!! [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Sanuk wrote:

Want to satisfy womens?

Feel what they feel.

No man, jeggings are 'manly'.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Help, I Can't Stop Hooking Up With Trump Supporters!!!!! [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Sanuk wrote:

Want to satisfy womens?

Feel what they feel.

No. But it is the reason for the strap-on.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Help, I Can't Stop Hooking Up With Trump Supporters!!!!! [RangerGress] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RangerGress wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:

It's still hard for me to understand. I really get a case of the ass when I see someone treated poorly. Somehow, over the decades, people being considerate of others has become important to me. Finding out that a girl I was dating was "a jerk" would be a huge turn-off. There'd be no...
"I can make her better"
"I can hang out with a jerk for a while"

It'd be 100% "you are not a good person" and the door would bang me in the ass on my way out.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
RangerGress wrote:

Chicks dig a man in uniform.

BCtriguy1 wrote:
RangerGress wrote:
She was a young lawyer in a world of metrosexuals. I was in a dashing young Infantry officer.

There really is something to that. When I was younger, I lost interest in what I was studying, dropped out of University and started an apprenticeship in carpentry. For a while, I felt kind of ashamed, like I had failed or would be looked at as stupid. But it was then that I learned how attracted women were to men who were more traditionally manly, could work with their hands or weren't afraid to work hard or get dirty. I still think I get more attention when I'm wearing my carhartts then I do when I'm dressed up nicely.

Which one is you?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
Duffy wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:

Ever been arguing with Mrs Duffy and she yells "you're such an asshole sometimes!!" Then you go and have that really fun crazy hate sex?

Well, it's fun for me.

Isn't that all that matters?

Yep. I'm fairly certain I'm sitting at a perfect 1.0 batting average for orgasms. You know, for me. Couldn't tell you what my wife's is. That sounds like her problem.

Tyrone is taking care of that for you...

I should get Tyrone a nice e Christmas card or something.

Quote Reply
Re: Help, I Can't Stop Hooking Up With Trump Supporters!!!!! [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
off topic...I never "got" Liz Phair....ever....

"one eye doubles my eyesight, so things don't look half bad" John Hiatt
Quote Reply
Re: Help, I Can't Stop Hooking Up With Trump Supporters!!!!! [Virginia Plain] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Virginia Plain wrote:
I certainly don't speak for all women. But being a gal who's pops was an auto mechanic and taught her all he knew. I am definitely of the opinion that I'd rather have a guy who can fix it (if I can't) than a guy who can pay to have it fixed. And I'll suck the motor oil right from your fingernails.
You single by chance??? I can do basic repairs on cars, am pretty handy......and I'm an excellent bike mechanic :D :D
Quote Reply
Re: Help, I Can't Stop Hooking Up With Trump Supporters!!!!! [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:

But I do agree that there is a shortage of males who are men. My wife hates sissified men. We frequently laugh as we walk through a crowded area and point out how many women look doable versus the number of guys who would catch her attention.

Suburban guys don't actually know how to do things. Go into an office setting and ask who there has changed brakes on a car, actually built something, done simple plumbing work, ... Just doesn't happen any more.

There is some truth to this. Yet the whole shaggy beard thing is popular. As if that's going to make up for their inability to change oil

I watched a guy unsuccessfully back up a rental van at the dump recently. He gave the keys to his Asian girlfriend and she managed it just fine. I demanded his man card right then and there.
Quote Reply
Re: Help, I Can't Stop Hooking Up With Trump Supporters!!!!! [ridenfish39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ridenfish39 wrote:
Virginia Plain wrote:
I certainly don't speak for all women. But being a gal who's pops was an auto mechanic and taught her all he knew. I am definitely of the opinion that I'd rather have a guy who can fix it (if I can't) than a guy who can pay to have it fixed. And I'll suck the motor oil right from your fingernails.

You single by chance??? I can do basic repairs on cars, am pretty handy......and I'm an excellent bike mechanic :D :D

a) no, she's not, and

b) get in line

Quote Reply
Re: Help, I Can't Stop Hooking Up With Trump Supporters!!!!! [ridenfish39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ridenfish39 wrote:
Virginia Plain wrote:

:) That's hot.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Virginia Plain wrote:
ridenfish39 wrote:
.....and I'm an excellent bike mechanic :D :D

:) That's hot.

Quote Reply
Re: Help, I Can't Stop Hooking Up With Trump Supporters!!!!! [MLCRISES] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MLCRISES wrote:
I watched a guy unsuccessfully back up a rental van at the dump recently. He gave the keys to his Asian girlfriend and she managed it just fine. I demanded his man card right then and there.

Did that part need to be there?

"Girlfriend" alone would have done just fine

Quote Reply
Re: Help, I Can't Stop Hooking Up With Trump Supporters!!!!! [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RandMart wrote:
MLCRISES wrote:
I watched a guy unsuccessfully back up a rental van at the dump recently. He gave the keys to his
Asian girlfriend and she managed it just fine. I demanded his man card right then and there.

My preference is to offend the smaller group of individuals. Just a segment of the gender is acceptable - the whole gender, not.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He gave the keys to his Asian girlfriend and she managed it just fine. I demanded his man card right then and there.

Well, it does say a lot. Have you ever seen Asian's drive?

Quote Reply
Re: Help, I Can't Stop Hooking Up With Trump Supporters!!!!! [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yeah, I see your point

Quote Reply

Prev Next