Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: When did you move out? [LorenzoP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not sure it was Duffy, but the guy did have a bald spot on his chin.
Quote Reply
Re: When did you move out? [Koala Bear] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I did university in the same town where my parents were living so was on/off bouncing between my own places and my parents place from the time I was 19 until 24. I then moved to England for a couple of years, got married and went to chiropractic college back in Canada for four years. When I went through my divorce at age 42 I moved back into my parents house for a few months while they were in Florida for the winter. They weren't there but it still sure felt a bit strange being in their house for those few months while they were away.
Quote Reply
Re: When did you move out? [AutomaticJack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
AutomaticJack wrote:
farm boy from Indiana

If you don't mind, what part of Indiana. I grew up in Southern Indiana, down around Louisville.

_____
TEAM HD
Each day is what you make of it so make it the best day possible.
Quote Reply
Re: When did you move out? [TheRef65] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Carroll County. 60 miles north of Indy.

"...the street finds its own uses for things"
Quote Reply
Re: When did you move out? [Koala Bear] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
19 or 20. I moved out, then back in, then back out a few times during college.

Learn early if roommates are the way you want to go - I see a lot of people recommending that. They are not for everyone, myself included, and it took three attempts for me to realize. Nothing crazy happened, I was just so much happier living solo. Wasted a lot of energy trying to make other people happy and cleaning other peoples' messes.
Quote Reply
Re: When did you move out? [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pretty much that. Left home at 18. Came home first summer never went back. Love my parents but had things I had to do that could not be done at home.

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply

Prev Next