Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: trump promises fury on north korea [Sir.Vaylo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sir.Vaylo wrote:
After 8 years of listening to a spineless and apologetic wienie, its a breath of fresh air to finally have a President who will actually man up. Its entertaining to watch all of the libtard Obama and Clinton sack suckers get all bent out of shape while sitting in their safe spots.

Well, this is Fury:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
After 8 years of listening to a spineless and apologetic wienie, its a breath of fresh air to finally have a President who will actually man up.

What has Trump done other than make another threat?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sir.Vaylo wrote:
After 8 years of listening to a spineless and apologetic wienie, its a breath of fresh air to finally have a President who will actually man up.

Man up? He made a threat if NK continued to threaten the U.S. The NK immediately threatened the U.S. Trump did nothing.

If you pull that sort of pussy move in prison, I think you find yourself bent over in the shower like 2 minutes later.

Similar to Obama's "red line," except dumber because it was obvious in advance that NK would continue to use the same threatening propaganda they've used daily for decades now. You only say that sort of thing if you're 100% sure you don't lose face.

JFK by comparison,"

Quote:
the United States may find it necessary within a very short time in its interest and that of its fellow nations in the Western Hemisphere to take whatever military action may be necessary

No preening, infantile displays of machismo. No red line that commits the U.S.and risks damaging credibility.

But the Soviet Union took it real fucking seriously.

That's how you do it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sir.Vaylo wrote:
After 8 years of listening to a spineless and apologetic wienie, its a breath of fresh air to finally have a President who will actually man up. Its entertaining to watch all of the libtard Obama and Clinton sack suckers get all bent out of shape while sitting in their safe spots.

Yeah right.
Quote Reply
Re: trump promises fury on north korea [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It wouldn’t be a surprise to see Kim blow himself up. Unfortunately a lot of other people will go with him. This will not be a hold your fire assault . The US must ensure total destruction of all Kims weapons as fast as possible. I think most Americans( including myself) are in denial that this would actually happen.However.. Human error could trigger it at any moment. There should be major protests right now demanding a deescalation in tensions.... along with sanctions on China to step in and stop this shit ( what the fuck are they thinking?). War should not be an option with all we know about it . Can the planet even sustain that much more crap being released into its so very thin and delicate atmosphere? We are sitting back like this could be a cool internet thing to watch..like some video game, “Nuke the Fucker” , but in reality , the human suffering and damage to the earth will incredibly outweigh any positive outcome.

sometimes
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
IF and some will claim it's not an "IF" but a when.
NK does have the ability to strike Guam, Hawaii or the west coast USA. It's a choice of regional stability or protecting the US. Not a good decision for who ever the president is what that happens.

China is the one that could step in and take control of the situation better and have endless good will, politically if they were inclined.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sir.Vaylo wrote:

Good grief. Thanks for the laughs!

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Trump has really boxed himself in with this quote,

“North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States, they will be met with fire, fury, and frankly power, the likes of which this world has never seen before.”

He didn't say the U.S would retaliate if NK attacked, he said they would be met with fire and fury if they make another threat. They did make another threat a short time later but Trump didn't respond. I'm happy that Trump is all talk and no action but he is doing exactly the same thing as Obama when he drew the red line in the sand.
Quote Reply
Re: trump promises fury on north korea [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:

The same thing that Sir.Valyo accomplished with his post. Both made the crazy people, go crazier.

Ding! Pavlov is proven right, again.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There's a difference between being spineless and comments that will only escalate things.

These are not the only two options.

We could show force with our Air Force, Army units stationed in SK, preposition our Naval Forces and our Marine Expeditionary Units and not have the POTUS say things that will only serve to escalate. (Speak softly, carry a big stick)

We could also not insult our best potential ally in China and understand how culturally China and NK view the world- Trump's presidency is hardly a blip in their view of time and his words are of little consequence. Actions speak to them culturally, words just annoy.

Suffer Well.
Last edited by: jmh: Aug 9, 17 8:35
Quote Reply
Re: trump promises fury on north korea [mustangchef] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't see the ultimate threat of Kim. North Korea has never shown any signs of wanting war. Why would they possibly want to fight the US, China or Russia? The level of fear of North Korea is as crazy as Kim himself.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:

My point exactly: he threatened him. He didn't apologize to the little fat kid in North Korea. Yay Trump. He didn't draw that red line in the sand. Wasn't that a false threat that Obama made and didn't have the fortitude to back it up? I think that maybe we now have a president that will back it up. We no longer have a coward leading us who apologizes that we have a strong and great military. We no longer have a president that wants us weaker.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:

Trump has really boxed himself in with this quote,

“North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States, they will be met with fire, fury, and frankly power, the likes of which this world has never seen before.”

He didn't say the U.S would retaliate if NK attacked, he said they would be met with fire and fury if they make another threat. They did make another threat a short time later but Trump didn't respond. I'm happy that Trump is all talk and no action but he is doing exactly the same thing as Obama when he drew the red line in the sand.

Seems like to me a threat from someone who is habitually known to be full of shit looses its umpf.
Quote Reply
Re: trump promises fury on north korea [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
Sir.Vaylo wrote:

Man up? He made a threat if NK continued to threaten the U.S. The NK immediately threatened the U.S. Trump did nothing.

If you pull that sort of pussy move in prison, I think you find yourself bent over in the shower like 2 minutes later.

Similar to Obama's "red line," except dumber because it was obvious in advance that NK would continue to use the same threatening propaganda they've used daily for decades now. You only say that sort of thing if you're 100% sure you don't lose face.

JFK by comparison,"

Quote:
the United States may find it necessary within a very short time in its interest and that of its fellow nations in the Western Hemisphere to take whatever military action may be necessary

No preening, infantile displays of machismo. No red line that commits the U.S.and risks damaging credibility.

But the Soviet Union took it real fucking seriously.

That's how you do it.

I guess you expected him to run out back and fire off a bomb or two towards NK? Of course NK is going to retaliate with a threat - he, and everyone else knows that. I think you're probably educated enough to know that we would not attack NK as soon as another threat was made towards us. Sit back and watch how it plays out.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:
Sir.Vaylo wrote:

Good grief. Thanks for the laughs!

Reading all the comments from the crying liberals on Slowtwitch is every bit as good as tuning into MSNBC and CNN. I'm pretty sure most of you share the Maddow lineage. I've said it before: every time I log into slowtwitch, I am convinced all over again that voting for Trump was the best thing I ever did. Its folks like you that sealed Trumps victory.
Quote Reply
Re: trump promises fury on north korea [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
Sir.Vaylo wrote:

Yeah right.

Yes sir...and the reason the democrats are where they are now.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Redirect to CNN seems the only Trump defense tactic left?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He didn't draw that red line in the sand.

Yes he did. He said if NK threatened the U.S again they would pay the price. That's the definition of a line in the sand.

Wasn't that a false threat that Obama made and didn't have the fortitude to back it up? I think that maybe we now have a president that will back it up.

But NK did threaten after Trump's comment. How did he back up his threat?

We no longer have a coward leading us who apologizes that we have a strong and great military. We no longer have a president that wants us weaker.

From my perspective, nothing has changed. You have a President who made a threat to retaliate if provoked, you were provoked and no response. It's exactly the same as it was under Obama.
Quote Reply
Re: trump promises fury on north korea [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SIr.Valyo is different then Duffy in a really interesting way. They both make really dumb comments but while Duffy denies saying what he said and says what he says is different then what he says Sir.Valyo just doubles down. He says more words so he has words out there then goes to redirects with buzz words. CNN, libtard, coward, etc. It's a joy to read because you can't take it seriously. You just nod you head and maybe wonder what is for dinner.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
He didn't draw that red line in the sand.

Yes he did. He said if NK threatened the U.S again they would pay the price. That's the definition of a line in the sand.

Wasn't that a false threat that Obama made and didn't have the fortitude to back it up? I think that maybe we now have a president that will back it up.

We no longer have a coward leading us who apologizes that we have a strong and great military. We no longer have a president that wants us weaker.

From my perspective, nothing has changed. You have a President who made a threat to retaliate if provoked, you were provoked and no response. It's exactly the same as it was under Obama.

Again, I think you're intelligent enough to know that as soon as another threat came in we would not immediately attack. Lets wait and see what happens. You and all the other Trump haters are so eager to jump on this its laughable. You're so eager to criticize and condemn that you don't bother with common sense.
Last edited by: Sir.Vaylo: Aug 9, 17 9:08
Quote Reply
Re: trump promises fury on north korea [Tibbsy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tibbsy wrote:
SIr.Valyo is different then Duffy in a really interesting way. They both make really dumb comments but while Duffy denies saying what he said and says what he says is different then what he says Sir.Valyo just doubles down. He says more words so he has words out there then goes to redirects with buzz words. CNN, libtard, coward, etc. It's a joy to read because you can't take it seriously. You just nod you head and maybe wonder what is for dinner.

Yep, I'm continuously convinced every time I log in. Thanks for helping send Trump to Washington, Tibbsy. Carry on.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would like to see Trump escalate the rhetoric by using his tweets for good in calling little Kim all sorts of names.

Watching the resulting temper tantrum would be epic.

Quote | Reply
You see me and you have something in common, we both hate modern liberal ideas and behavior. So I giggle when you do the throw away, "this is why Trump won, blah blah, blah" with no real back up to the statement. It's a great way to present authority and dodge criticism. Say something like it is fact then just restate that it is fact. Easy, simple and dumb. Hard to mess up and impossible to beat because you can't rationally defeat a tantrum.
Quote Reply
Re: trump promises fury on north korea [Tibbsy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Easy, simple and dumb. Hard to mess up and impossible to beat because you can't rationally defeat a tantrum.

The Trump supporters don't defend him using reason. They simply remind people that he won and then deflect by saying they are amused at how people get so angry.

They are as predictable as Trump, all talk and no substance.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They can't have substance because Trump doesn't have any himself.
Quote Reply

Prev Next