Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Bloodline [Dirt fighter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not one character in this show is "good". Well, Eric's sister seems to be the only truly decent person - same on the outside as the inside. The rest are in reaction mode (the Rayburns, Marco, Sherrif, Dany's GF and son) - all self righteous, and yet they simple cannot help themselves at every turn. And yet, all of them are also fighters. I don't know whether to admire them or hate them. Without spoiling it, the last episode of season 10 opens up a lot of new doors. Season 3 will be epic.
Quote Reply
Re: Bloodline [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did I miss something? When did you get a TV? And I guess you're also using soap, now?
Quote Reply
Re: Bloodline [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Netflix.

I don't have cable. I watch a couple shows on Netflix.

I've neve said anything different.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Bloodline [blueraider_mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
blueraider_mike wrote:
Not one character in this show is "good". Well, Eric's sister seems to be the only truly decent person - same on the outside as the inside. The rest are in reaction mode (the Rayburns, Marco, Sherrif, Dany's GF and son) - all self righteous, and yet they simple cannot help themselves at every turn. And yet, all of them are also fighters. I don't know whether to admire them or hate them. Without spoiling it, the last episode of season 10 opens up a lot of new doors. Season 3 will be epic.
Funny ! I just told my wife last night during episode 10 that obannons sis is the only one in the show with a clean nose . Who would have thought?
Quote Reply
Re: Bloodline [triguy101] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You assholes got me hooked! I'm on Season 1, Episode 10. What a dysfunctional family. Meg is smoking hot! Pretty sure I love her.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Bloodline [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, it took an episode or two. But I watched it last year. Started on season 2 last night.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
well we agree on this show - right now Southern WI has got the best climate in the galaxy but I still find time to watch me some Bloodline.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
You assholes got me hooked! I'm on Season 1, Episode 10. What a dysfunctional family. Meg is smoking hot! Pretty sure I love her.

She's mine.

Just finished season 2.

Ho Lee Fuk.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well that was unexpected.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Bloodline [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah! Good shit, ain't it?!

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I like it. It took me four weeks to finally finish season 2.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In marathon for a few days. Always laughed at weekend warriors when I lived here as a kid. I couldnt believe how long they would sit in traffic while driving down here. Low and behold yesterday on my way down, I was one of those. So were barely moving as we pass Holiday isle and decide to jump off and take old US-1 through islamorada to sneek past the traffic jam. As were driving, my dog gives my the old "Ive gotta take a piss a-hole!" look. So I pull off onto a side road. Beach road to be exact. Im looking around as Im driving and Im like man this looks familier. We get to the end and my wife sees a sign that says Moorings village and spa. She says she wants to go check it out while I walk the dog. Two minutes later she comes back all excited ."I found it ! The fucking Rayburn house!" I went and checked it out, so sureal! The whole place! We've been trying to guess were this place was ever since the series aired. We both grew up down here but just couldnt figure out were it was. We were close though , we both new it was definatly Islamorada ocean side. Were gonna go back on our way out and spend more time there. Take some picks by the curved palm tree! Sorry for the story book version post :)Boared tonight...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The younger brother is the guy everyone has in their family. The guy who would give you his shirt but just keeps fucking up because he is naive or stupid.

This wasn't the first time him "doing the right thing caused problems".

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
triguy101 wrote:
When you're done with bloodline check out Peaky blinders if you haven't already. Amazing series.

Possible spoiler alert...

The final scene with Arthur and Alfie in Tommy's office (S3E6) was brilliant. Tom Hardy just kills it in every scene.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Back for the final season on Memorial Day, May 29.

Binge time.

Quote Reply
Re: Bloodline [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:

Binge time.
sweet, really enjoyed the other seasons. Probably meet to watch the last episode to brush up.
Quote Reply
Re: Bloodline [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:

Binge time.

Omfg!!!
Quote Reply
Post deleted by SS88 [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can't wait!!
House of cards too 20th or 22nd I think!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Season 3 now streaming.

Quote Reply

Prev Next