Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

At Friday night kids movie in the village green and...
Quote | Reply
Wife isn't with the kids and I. All I can think about is all the hot moms I want to bang.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: At Friday night kids movie in the village green and... [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jagoffs next to me are spiking heir cokes. They seem to want to be here less than I do and are coping with it in their own way. I hope the dudes wife gets frisky.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: At Friday night kids movie in the village green and... [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dood....you are no Duffy
Quote Reply
Re: At Friday night kids movie in the village green and... [M~] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No I'm not, I'm usually more attracted to women older than me. But I'm glad it started. I was sitting alone without the kids surrounded by families and other kids. Now if it wasn't dressed not and good looking they might think I was some weirdo. But the movie started and the kids are here.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:
Wife isn't with the kids and I. All I can think about is all the hot moms I want to bang.

I'm sure your wife has some euro/americano guy balls deep in her right now, so you should go ahead and indulge
Quote Reply
Re: At Friday night kids movie in the village green and... [triguy101] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe. She is at a mom's night out.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:

And me, not and I.

Pet peeve.
Quote Reply